Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Order of the Crow/What's that weird thing next to my name IG?

Comments

• Fury_of_VulcanFury_of_Vulcan Member Posts: 376
    @Pommy_Kirby9
    Every time you complete an achievement you go up a level.
  • Calnoom3Calnoom3 Member Posts: 52
    Yay i got sapphire crow last night!!!
  • busterboy1528busterboy1528 The naughty cornerMember Posts: 859
    Lvls= achievements

More achievements the closer to the next crow rank
    @pommy_Kirby9

:-bd
  • Missy8409Missy8409 In your soupMember Posts: 979
    Yay no more comment checking for this! :)
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Member Posts: 1,953
    I got mine (iron) crow rank yesterday :)
  • Scarlett_FoxxeScarlett_Foxxe ^Member Posts: 2,830
    I remember as a newb on the Internet, I though "IG" was like "Instagram" or "igloo" meaning home so when people kept saying "this and that IG" I'm like "oh they have a house in this and that"

This may seem off-topic, but I read the title of the thread
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 1,349
    Lol, so i decided to be naughty fun one day n check on @lisa

N Wow.. :p lol lisa cheatz

http://codex.deepworldgame.com/players/Lisa

lisa said:

These are the requirements for Order of the Crow:

Iron: Lv20, 5,000 areas explored, 25 teleporters repaired
    Brass: Lv30, 10,000 areas explored, 50 teleporters repaired
    Sapphire: Lv40, 20,000 areas explored, 100 teleporters repaired
    Ruby: Lv50, 40,000 areas explored, 200 teleporters repaired

There will be a couple more requirements soon, too, but you early adopters get it a little easier.

(this thread created at the suggestion of @toadlover so we can stop making multiple threads asking what this is.)

Lisa how do u know your level :-/
  • Pommy_Kirby9Pommy_Kirby9 Member Posts: 115
    Thanks i am lvl 40 so
    I got a ton of them anyway thanks to all of you who responded
  • AmberLABAmberLAB Ontario, CanadaMember Posts: 1,719

I remember as a newb on the Internet, I though "IG" was like "Instagram" or "igloo" meaning home so when people kept saying "this and that IG" I'm like "oh they have a house in this and that"

This may seem off-topic, but I read the title of the thread

Haha :P
    "Order of the Crow/What's that weird thing next to my name Igloo?"
  • DominusTDDominusTD Member Posts: 541

Thanks i am lvl 40 so
    I got a ton of them anyway thanks to all of you who responded

I hope you arent one of those people who add the skill levels to get that number 40. Its a weird system. Im stuck on level 55 somehow
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
  • Shadowfox199Shadowfox199 Member Posts: 87
    "Oh noes, it's a 404!"
  • SpymansSpymans Member Posts: 123
    how exactly do you find your player on the codex?
  • KaitBKaitB Canada, ehMember Posts: 1,473
    Spymans said:

how exactly do you find your player on the codex?

Hey @Spymans! To see how much progress you've made of getting into the Order of the Crow, you can access your codex profile via the "Codex" tab in-game or the "Wiki" tab at the top of the forums page. In the top right corner of the page, you should see a "Log In" button, where once accessed, will bring you to a log in page where you must use the same login that you use to play the game. There you can see all your progress, like how many teleporters you've repaired, what skill level you are, and how many areas you've explored. Once you've logged in, for future access, you can simply follow this link: codex.deepworldgame.com/players/kaitb
    But you should remove my username at the end and input your own!

And yes, I did copy and paste this from my other comment for the sake of convenience on my behalf. If you need anymore help, please don't hesitate to ask :)
  • SpymansSpymans Member Posts: 123
    Haha, thanks!
  • NanzNanz In Lisa's clothes hamperMember Posts: 214
    I need three teleporters, can anyone help me find some? I will pay you. :)
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,040
    I need like 84 teleporters..
  • Skull_SmasherSkull_Smasher Swimming through my homework pileMember Posts: 658
    I need 21 more teleporters........
  • SapphireknightSapphireknight Brigg and Blue Sea in DeepworldMember Posts: 156
    Hm... 27 skill level, 2198 areas explored, 7 teles found.. Sad in game life....
  • SapphireknightSapphireknight Brigg and Blue Sea in DeepworldMember Posts: 156
    Killed more brains and found more dungeons than found tele... :D
  • ThefluffyoneThefluffyone Member Posts: 5
    I forgot my password and the email to my account .......i cant check my deepworld codex thing
  • ProSniperProSniper Learning how to snipe better than youMember Posts: 274
    I'm level 19 i would be more but I'm not premeium so i cant get and crow rank. Forever without crow
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,040
    Crow isn't really all THAT fancy, it just means that you've no-lifed the game for quite a few hours.
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Yeah, it really just depends on your mining times, and exploring.
  • AlgoryxAlgoryx OmicronMember Posts: 792
    @MultiPackWolf‌ I suppose Sirentist and a few others would not like to hear that they "no-lifed" a game that they purely enjoy.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453

Crow isn't really all THAT fancy, it just means that you've no-lifed the game for quite a few hours.

Thats why i hide it
  • Algoryx said:

@MultiPackWolf‌ I suppose Sirentist and a few others would not like to hear that they "no-lifed" a game that they purely enjoy.

Its called an cruel and true joke.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Levi said:

Algoryx said:

Yeah!
    -cries-
    Levi said:

Algoryx said:

Which is why I keep mine visible for the most part.. The newbies think I'm great, the veterans know that I've no-lifed the game.