Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello everyone, just a quick introduction

NathanNathan Posts: 5Member
edited May 2012 in General
Hello everyone,

This is just a small introduction to say hello and welcome everyone.

First and foremost, my name is Nathan, and I would like to "Hello!", I am looking forward to talking and meeting new people and getting to meet everyone.

Secondly, a little about myself, I am a 20 year old university student, and I have been a gamer since I was young. I usually enjoy playing any game as long as I have fun and enjoy myself, but if anything, games with co-operative (coop) mode I enjoy them more than others.

The games I am currently interested in are League of Legends (LoL), Diablo 3, Terraria, Minecraft and Dungeon Defenders.

The games that I am currently waiting for to be released include Starbound (amazing looking and sounding game from one of the developers of Terraria), Star Command (for the iOS), Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTAV), Torchlight 2, The Dead Linger and obviously, this, Deepworld.

Finally, I would like to just say thank you for listening (reading more like it) to my introductions, if you are interested in adding me to play games, I am always on Steam so feel free to add me (will provide details below).

Steam user: okaythenmate (picture of Cooking Mama)
League of Legends: OkayThenMate

Well once again thank you, and I hope to be meeting new people and getting my game on :D

Nathan

Comments

• 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    Hello, I an 4Slot, If you have any questions about this game, feel free to ask, as I was one of the original testers and I am very familiar with this game! :)
  • BluesCluesBluesClues Posts: 160Member
    Im really excited for starbound as well!! It looks really good @-)
  • NathanNathan Posts: 5Member
    Hello, I an 4Slot, If you have any questions about this game, feel free to ask, as I was one of the original testers and I am very familiar with this game! :)
    Thank you kind sir, I appreciate the wonderful homely feel. Also the games sprites and characters look adorable and awesome. May I ask what is your personal opinion on the game as of what you tested? (i.e.: movement, environment, mechanics, etc etc.)
    Yeah dude me too, if you are interested in finding me on the Starbound server my username in that is also "Nathan".

I would like to say thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
    Nathan
    On the starbound forums im...well
    I think you can figure that one out. I dunno if you mentioned this but are you a mac user or ios user? Maybe both? Perhaps neither? Just wondering:)
  • NathanNathan Posts: 5Member
    On the starbound forums im...well
    I think you can figure that one out. I dunno if you mentioned this but are you a mac user or ios user? Maybe both? Perhaps neither? Just wondering:)
    Yeah that is fine mate :D

And as for which operating system I use kind sir, I am a PC user and also an iOS user (iPhone 4S). What about you mate?
    PC and iOS(iPod4g) :P
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    Thank you kind sir, I appreciate the wonderful homely feel. Also the games sprites and characters look adorable and awesome. May I ask what is your personal opinion on the game as of what you tested? (i.e.: movement, environment, mechanics, etc etc.)
    Yeah dude me too, if you are interested in finding me on the Starbound server my username in that is also "Nathan".

I would like to say thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
    Nathan
    No problem! I find the movement is great actually, it seems so well fitted for the theme they are going for.
    The environment is the part that got me so interested in the game, as I like to read, and watch movies with post-apocolyptic story lines. The setting is absolutely beautiful.
    As I am only 14, I a, not sure what you mean by the work "mechanics"... Do you mean how the game works? The machines? The crafting? Just the game overall?
    Well I am happy to see you are enjoying this community! :)
  • ShanikShanik Posts: 14Member
    Welcome to the forum!(Although I just subscribed :p)