Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Update

4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
edited May 2012 in iOS and Mac Clients
When I click on the name of the game in the top corner to update, the check for updates button isn't working... so I can't play right now. :(

Comments

• RunariRunari Member Posts: 88
    edited May 2012
    That happened to me earlier, so I went away for a few hours, returned and the Check for Updates button found 0.4.44 available. (Would the bit.ly url in the newsletter link to the latest version?)

Edit: I tried the bit.ly link, it's still 0.3.38 but it found the update.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,339
    Latest build is at:
    https://deepworld.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/mac/deepworld-0.4.4.tar.gz

What's up with the check for updates button? Is it grayed out, or do you select it, and nothing happens?
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
    It was grayed out, I did what Rubari said and got in. Those things are impossible to kill without taking damage! :P What are they called?
    Yeah. It's easier when they're running horizontally, I fly 1-2 blocks over them to hit. In a vertical tunnel I usually wait at one end next to the opening, and hit as they come up/down.

Smart addition, though, makes those 1-block wide tunnels kind of dangerous at the moment to navigate. :)
  • BluesCluesBluesClues Member Posts: 160
    Mobs?!?! 8-}
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
    Yep! :)
    :O Post a pic for me?!
    edited May 2012
    Here's the wildlife. They run fairly fast too.
  • ShanikShanik Member Posts: 14
    Isn't that...creepers! :O
    I haz teh heeby jeebiez naw! :-SS