Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Deepworld Pre-Orders Now Available!

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
edited May 2012 in General
We've just launched our new Deepworld website where you can pre-order the game!
http://deepworldgame.com

You can also get the same awesome special benefits that we planned to offer via Kickstarter, so if you want your name in the game, grab the Producer Package!

* Note: beta users don't need to pre-order, but of course we'd love it if you could support us financially :D

Comments

• cborgencborgen Posts: 92Member
    Wow. I really love the new website, and I'm glad to contribute to this amazing project!
  • BluesCluesBluesClues Posts: 160Member
    Can i just purchase it when it comes out to support you guys instead? I dont have a credit card or anything :)
  • cborgencborgen Posts: 92Member
    Can i just purchase it when it comes out to support you guys instead? I dont have a credit card or anything :)
    I doubt it will actually be sold in stores, it is a lot cheaper to just do it digitally these days. But I could be wrong.
  • LumpygravyLumpygravy Posts: 1Member
    I own a WIN7PC and I want to experience Deepworld. When can I expect to be able to play? Should I Prepay $5-15 now? I have been following you for awhile and I can't wait to be able to play! If I prepay $15 will the world be there for me when I can finally play?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    I own a WIN7PC and I want to experience Deepworld. When can I expect to be able to play? Should I Prepay $5-15 now? I have been following you for awhile and I can't wait to be able to play! If I prepay $15 will the world be there for me when I can finally play?
    The world will definitely be there, yes :) We plan to begin work on our Windows port in June, so we hope to offer Windows alpha access sometime mid-summer!
  • jlarivierejlariviere Posts: 17Member
    Ordered :-)
    looking forward to it...

(was a backer on kickstarter)
  • nutjobnutjob Posts: 0Member
    Sorry Kickstarter didn't work out. But I've pre-ordered and am happy to back you directly.
  • BlazerjackBlazerjack VirginiaPosts: 2Member
    Like the news on the windows port, was worried after the kick-start conundrum that it might have taken longer to get a peek at your game. Will be pre-ordering.
  • ShanikShanik Posts: 14Member
    Well if you live I'm the USA,you can get a vanilla VISA card(sort of prepaid card who works as credit card or so I heard)
  • jlaaljajlaalja Posts: 1Member
    From Kickstarter to Pre-order here, I am in! Ready to experience your game! Thanks for making it available!!
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    Will buy on iOS, I want to help you guys for mac but I don't own a credit card. Sorry. Thanks for making it free for us testers! :)
  • GlerickGlerick Posts: 10Member
    I gladly transferred my kickstarter pledge into a pre-order! And it appears to be called a Producer Pack (with a few extra copies to reach the same amount) :) This game deserves every bit of my support! It looks like the 2D minecraft I always wanted: a 2D game full with personality and a fascinating setting.
  • fuhakufuhaku Posts: 1Member
    Just curious when beta access would be given to pre-orders.