Simple Yet Brilliant Idea

RenoReno Member Posts: 4
edited June 2012 in General
I was playing deepworld recently, shooting around with one of my favorite of the new guns, The Steam Cannon, and quickly realized that the steam being released from the gun, matched the texture of the steam coming out of my jetpack. It was then that i came up with the idea that in deep world, the jetpack, should not only be a method of flight, but a weapon. It would make sense, as if the steam cannon can kill monsters, why couldn't a steam powered jetpack do too? It would also bring more realism into the world, and give first time users a weapon.
(Im not sure what you had in mind for the jetpack, but i was also thinking that it could be easily crafted rather than just given, :D) Another idea, would be to give them the jetpack in the beginning, but allow them to upgrade it as a weapon later on.

Feedback is greatly appreciated,
Reno

Comments

• ShanikShanik Member Posts: 14
    Seems nice but then you could just use your jetpack to kill monsters who can't jump nah?
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Or maybe a machine gun jetpack just like from jetpack joyride :wink:
    But it's a pretty good idea, and would add new strategies and elements to PvP fighting!
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327

Or maybe a machine gun jetpack just like from jetpack joyride :wink:
    But it's a pretty good idea, and would add new strategies and elements to PvP fighting!

Why, oh why did you gravedig this thread? ;-;
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    Dig
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684

Dig

... :neutral:
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    I really "dig" this idea, it's really cool ;)