Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find your way around a little better (and watch out for turrets!)

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,366Member, Administrator
edited June 2012 in General
Hot off our last release, we have just a couple more goodies for you as we head to official release: a world map and functioning turrets!

Hit 'm' to bring up the map, which will show you the surface contour along with zone teleporters. Now it's time to upgrade your perception score, as each level will bring you more map information (well, up to 3 for now, but more soon!) Most importantly, at level 3 perception you can see which areas of the map have been explored already, which will make it much easier to search for lost treasures. And soon we'll have monsters and more on the map, too!

As for turrets, well, they shoot you :) Time to build some gauntlets for other players to test their mettle!
png
png
Screen Shot 2012-06-14 at 5.56.43 PM.png
png
png
Screen Shot 2012-06-14 at 5.57.41 PM.png

Comments

• mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,366Member, Administrator
    BTW: We will be shipping pre-order codes tomorrow :)
  • Deadlyapples666Deadlyapples666 Posts: 4Member
    I am playing and I tell you what. Its freaking awesome. I accidentally placed some turrets I found down in my house and they killed me :P

hehe

Cool :)
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    I have loved this game ever since alpha was released for Mac. (2nd non-dev to play ftw, damn you dreezer ;) )