Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld EPYC Sign-Up and Discussion

1474849505153»

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    You’re in. Mofc too.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533

You're keeping the spirit of things alive. Caption please.

Shadow711 said:

Okay, as promised, I’ll do this again. I need more people though.

Current list.
    _Brainstorm_
    Yours truly
    Alphastorm
    PIPTRO
    Frosty
    Aviatrix

None of you have roles yet, so I suggest asking for what you want.

This is in chronological order. Your brain must've skipped a few beats here...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,595
    Sirentist said:

Anyone up for another round of the EPYC game?

I’m in as a captioneer!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    I’ll go as drawer
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Well, thanks for ignoring my dedication and going on after a few months like it’s nothing. Seriously. I inevitably sound backhanded by saying that, but it also gives me a reason to check in on the forums. And no. I’m not playing.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,037
    I’ll caption
    Shadow711 said:

Well, thanks for ignoring my dedication and going on after a few months like it’s nothing. Seriously. I inevitably sound backhanded by saying that, but it also gives me a reason to check in on the forums. And no. I’m not playing.

*pats shadow’s head*
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,795
    Shadow711 said:

Wait, what? I'm confused...
    Sirentist said:

Shadow711 said:

Wait, what? I'm confused...
    Shadow711 said:

Anyways, we’re getting close! I wonder how i’ll do the thread itself when it ends. Maybe i’ll just give it to Siren.

Wall of SHAME! Hydroblade29, Fishbot

Shadow711 (drawing)
    Frosty (caption)
    Aviatrix (drawing)
    Gilby (caption)
    MiesnerMan86 (drawing)
    Alphastorm (caption)
    Venge (drawing)
    _Brainstorm_ (caption)

:sunglasses:
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,217
    Yay! I want to play!
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,795
    I didn't mean to offend you, @Shadow711 . Since there had been no activity on this thread since last year, I figured the game had fizzled, as they sometimes do, and I thought maybe getting a new game rolling might be a good way to liven things up on the forum with something fun. A change from the usual trolling and bickering and such. Your hard work and months of dedication don't have to go to waste--one of the cool things about this game is you can have more than one round going at a time.

It may be a moot point, though. Right now only three people are interested in playing, and it takes at least ten to have a decent round!
    Sirentist said:

I didn't mean to offend you, @Shadow711 . Since there had been no activity on this thread since last year, I figured the game had fizzled, as they sometimes do, and I thought maybe getting a new game rolling might be a good way to liven things up on the forum with something fun. A change from the usual trolling and bickering and such. Your hard work and months of dedication don't have to go to waste--one of the cool things about this game is you can have more than one round going at a time.

It may be a moot point, though. Right now only three people are interested in playing, and it takes at least ten to have a decent round!

”Seriously. I inevitably sound backhanded by saying that, but it also gives me a reason to check in on the forums.”
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 371
    Aw, I totally would have joined in and I'm sorry this got shut down by somebody who, I don't even know what the problem was, but sorry it got rained all over.
    Diane said:

Aw, I totally would have joined in and I'm sorry this got shut down by somebody who, I don't even know what the problem was, but sorry it got rained all over.

It wasn’t really shut down, we all just gave up. Like that part in the beginning of The Avengers where Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America are all just standing there, and then walked away.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 371
    I miss this game, it was the one place on the forum where people were goofy and fun, no sniping or bickering, and it always made me laugh a lot.