Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Protectors

teuflesburgteuflesburg Posts: 1Member
edited June 2012 in General
Hey Everyone,

I just started playing the game yesterday and am already addicted! I realize that since it's in the early stages that there may be some glitches. After building my first house I logged off for a couple hours. When logging back in the house was gone along with my protector and other items! After playing trying a few things out I realized that if you stay on for 10 or more minutes after building the items will stay where you put them. This is good now because I have built a new house but cannot protect it because I lost my initial protector. I don't see a way of crafting one and can't mine them because they are protecting already! Has anyone else run into this problem or have any ideas on how to get a new one. Thanks in advance!

- Doug

teuflesburg

Comments

• mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    Hmmm, that is very odd. We haven't seen many glitches like that, sorry it happened to you! We'll replace your protector, don't worry :-)

We'll take a look at our server logs and see if something went wrong. Thanks for the bug report!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    P.S. Was this in Redgorge, or another zone?
  • teuflesburgteuflesburg Posts: 1Member
    Great! Yes it was in Redgorge. I have a new house there now that seems to be staying properly. Thanks for the help!

- Doug
  • nicholaspwojtowicznicholaspwojtowicz Posts: 0Member
    the same happened to me...I actually started with 2 protectors...which I thought was normal until teuflesburg told me he started with only one...also, we are having trouble seeing each other...is that normal at this stage of development?
  • quinnstephensquinnstephens Posts: 464Administrator
    It shouldn't be normal anymore, now that we've found the bug :) This was a really important find - thanks for your input, guys!
  • teuflesburgteuflesburg Posts: 1Member
    I haven't seen it happen since. Thanks again for the help and fixing the problem!