The official Alliance of Deepworld (AoD) application

toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424
edited August 2014 in Guilds
With the new leaders, it was agreed the first major decision would be getting rid of the complicated Application process & voting system, which is way too slow and drawn out. We're going back to the vouch policy like we used to have in the old days, plus the new "[EBL]" rule.

The members of AoD are responsible for reporting wrongful actions of AoD members to AoD Leadership by PM (@Clueboe, @Cattsworth, @Philosopher, @p1nkbr0 and AoD Moderator @dracul). If it is agreed by the Leadership that the guild member is a "[EBL]," we will just kick them out.

We will not tolerate any continued harassment, bullying of other members, or any violations that is listed within Deepworld's Terms of Service.

If you have been kicked out for being a [EBL], you may submit an appeal to the AoD Leadership and possibly re-join AoD. If we accept your appeal and let you back into AoD, we will ask you to issue an apology letter with a minimum of 100 words to the AoD guild and hopefully things will be back to normal. However, if you break that [EBL] rule the second time, you're out forever.

With that said, we are no longer accepting applications outlined in the OP and if you are interested in joining AoD, you should find an AoD member to vouch for you.

Link to the Vouch 'n [EBL] Policy in this thread: forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/262462/#Comment_262462

Once you have met the vouching requirement, you will be given the link to join the AoD Private forum here: bit.ly/forum-aod

Then we will ask you for a "confirmation". This confirmation is just a word of your choosing that you should post both here in this thread and AoD Forum registration. This is just to verify that it is you who is filling out the registration to join the forum, and not someone else.

The following link has been graciously created by @Philosopher so that you and your friends can easily access this page: bit.ly/joinaod

This is v2.0 of our application. Changes to the application will be made as necessary.
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Member Posts: 1,953
    Wish i could join but i already have sword loyalty to the S:E ;)
  • melvinmelvin Member Posts: 175
    My confirmation is jellysnake
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,145
    Once you've posted your confirmation code you may carry on @melvin
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424
    @melvin did you try filling out and sending the application 10 minutes ago? A completely blank response was sent, and it may have been yours.
  • busterboy1528busterboy1528 The naughty cornerMember Posts: 859
    My thing is:

Ringading
    Toad blank application is not mine i just made one now i forgot to make one
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424
    melvin said:

Toad blank application is not mine i just made one now i forgot to make one

Yup, your application went though. Hopefully we'll have a result soon :)
  • busterboy1528busterboy1528 The naughty cornerMember Posts: 859
    Hello?

Has mine done?

Hello?

Has mine done?

Yup, yours went through too.

As long as after you fill out the application, and you are taken to a followup page that says "Thank you for your time.", your application was successfully submitted.
  • GorzGorz MorgueMember Posts: 3,591
    So, did mine went through?
    Guys you don't have to ask if it went through, they'll all go through. We review them and we will get back to you, just be patient.
    Xenocrat said:

So, did mine went through?

Yes, your confirmation word was xenocrat, right?
  • KillerofsheepKillerofsheep Member Posts: 397
    Potato is my conformation
  • SladedRogueSladedRogue Hiding From Tjergoz's NukesMember Posts: 715
    My confirmation was Flax something. Did you read the form? ;)
  • Missy8409Missy8409 In your soupMember Posts: 979
    Pinkie (that's the word I said I would say)
  • Melissa2374Melissa2374 Member Posts: 19
    Popcorn!
  • doremondoremon black holeMember Posts: 296
    Sun
  • thegamer1357thegamer1357 Member Posts: 125
    @toadlover would you like any help with checking peoples applications?

We have all current AoD members helping :)
  • darklord11darklord11 Crooklyn, Better Known as BrooklynMember Posts: 1,916
    NOOB

(Secret wordz)
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    Yay! I was a conformation!
    That is a good thing right?
  • FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Member Posts: 1,838
    Pearl c:
  • Mclean11Mclean11 Member Posts: 105
    Confirmation word for me is "TheNoPantsDance"
    edited January 2014
    @jellysnake the word will never know :D
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldMember Posts: 2,131
    AquaPhynn said:

We have all current AoD members helping :)
    We do?
  • PlasmaDogPlasmaDog Member Posts: 669
    My word is milky mama
  • JakeTDJakeTD UAE , Dubai. Posts: 1,710 • Administrator Member Posts: 1,368
    My word will be 'HeavenlyRealms'
  • cheeseblockcheeseblock Member Posts: 46
    Been playing Deep World for a while, but have never joined a guild. What is the advantages of joining a guild?
    You get friends that are in the guild to help you and other things