Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Leveling up skills

ddawg77ddawg77 Member Posts: 362
So I know you should level up your skills according to your gaming style, but what skill has helped you the most?

Comments

• dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    Level 10 stamina!
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    A few have helped me significantly in different aspects. I don't think there is one single skill this I find to be heads above the other skills. (However, there are some that may not be as useful to me as the others)
  • ddawg77ddawg77 Member Posts: 362
    So do you suggest I level my skills equally?
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    Not all of them, for now. Having agility 2 for now seems to be good, but any higher seems unecessary. As long as I am faster than most people, I'm fine. (For an example)
  • SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    edited February 2013
    In terms of helping, luck is definitely off the list!
    Aside from that, the skill that helped me most is probably a balance between engineering (crafting guns) and stamina (more hearts).
    -Edit-
    Oh yeah, and perception's really helped me find teleporters and unexplored areas!