Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competition #8: Industrial Innovation

Comments

• beam1beam1 under your bed checking if u urined in your pantsPosts: 93Member
    Or get help from Lisa or Lawrence?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,127Member
    Won't make a difference, the small pro is not allowed, and neither is anything else.. It'doesn't really matter to me, I have about 150'000 dirt..
    How do u even know how many dirt u hv?MAX:9999
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,127Member
    Because, it may max out at 9999 on the hotslot, you actually have more then that. I also don't hand out 1000 dirt to others, I even encourage them to give me it.
    I got some dude to give me about 30'000 dirt, then we gave up because it was taking us too long =))
    Oh
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Posts: 210Member
    edited February 2014
    @mikelaurence,when will you add the entry numbers?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
    Awesome! I think i can do this
    Circles.. My build as all about circles..
    Circles.. We can make circles now.. Circles? circles.. Circle circle.. CIRCLE!
  • busterboy1528busterboy1528 The naughty cornerPosts: 859Member
    :( I need a grounded pro...but I have a sky one....myne sucks
  • Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member
    Wierd, i tried claiming a pro in the haven competition(second world) and it says i can only claim 1.. But i never claimed one there..imageimage
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 912K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 661K
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Boss3 said:

Wierd, i tried claiming a pro in the haven competition(second world) and it says i can only claim 1.. But i never claimed one there..

You claimed on in the first competition world. It's near the very bottom of the world, about midway between the center and the far right of the map.
    Ya, i think i know that lol but isn't it 2 different worlds?
    Oh now i get itz.
  • Zekrom1000Zekrom1000 Posts: 177Member
    Can you help me i need a steam pipe line and i cant place a pro at a near by pipe line thats put of pro range any tips
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 741K
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Posts: 229Member
    Ok people are building dungeon ideas instead of a industrial place. Someone needs to set them straight on there goal here.
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member
    Dungeons, fun dungeons, fungeons! The idea is to capture businesses that existed before or even after- and businesses can mean anything!
  • av6houndav6hound Potato SaladiaPosts: 1,802Member
    System said:

imageCompetition #8: Industrial Innovation

Break out your cranes and vats - it’s time to get industrial! Our eighth official competition begins today at 6 PM CST (worlds TBD), with a focus on capturing Deepworld’s pre- and post-apocalyptic...

Read the full story here

When will the contest end?
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    @Av6hound, March 5th.
    Dungeons and Co. Making dungeons since 1981!
  • violet13violet13 Posts: 323Member
    Dont think i can participate in this, I'm having exams next week :/
  • DrShockingDrShocking Posts: 402Member
    violet13 said:

Dont think i can participate in this, I'm having exams next week :/

Then do it now if it's next week, competition is up already so get a green protecter (if there are any) and build before next week
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedPosts: 809Member
    Rivera11 said:

Uhhhh what the....?

The collector is collecting tongues, that's what.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    KylerCA said:

Rivera11 said:

Uhhhh what the....?

The collector is collecting tongues, that's what.
    "Thats what she said"

• Zekrom1000Zekrom1000 Posts: 177Member
    What did they do!

What did they do!

They tried to catch them all, pokemon
    New pokemon, tongue
    Trainer: Tongue! Use slap
    -Slap-
    Opponent: Charmander! Use Fire!