Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competition #8: Industrial Innovation

Comments

• Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member
    My entry.
    Where: Warehouse Haven
    Entry:164
    Type/Topic: Factory of Brooklyn.
    Visitors: Not much :3
    Come visit please!
    Cheers!
  • GuardofthedragonGuardofthedragon Stargate CommandPosts: 2,624Member
    Oh crap. I haven't really begun working on this
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member
    -facemac-
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    Considering voting isn't even open..
    My number if anyone is interested is 133, if you would like to vote for it -pre competition, there is a sign next to the protector. Not really looking for votes, but it's there none-the-less.

The story is on the left hand side of the build. You may want to read them to understand what my factory does :)
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    You spelt my name wrong.
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Posts: 1,953Member
    edited February 2014
    My own entry as said above number 53 :D
    (Credit goes to @toadlover for his mechanical sing machine
    As shown in first pic)
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 831K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
  • lxlylxly anywhere but herePosts: 1,319Member

You spelt my name wrong.

Along with mine

SpiritusCaudas, with no Os
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member
    edited February 2014
    I am building a furniture factory! Wood goes in. Furniture comes out.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member

If I put a person in would furniture come out?
  • Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member

Oh My. @JellySnake???
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member
    edited February 2014
    Im recreating a historical exhibit SOHO Manufactory ; which hits the beginning of industrial revolutions in 1950s. (Known as the BIG 50s")

This is a toy manufacturer which pioneered mass productions of line assembly and they are also ones who revolutionize steam power enginez.

The discovery of RED MAGMA, turning them into mini red crystals through complex oxidation. Through trial and error, they have discovered the optimal crystallization formula to turn these mini crystals forming into large RED CRYSTALS ( 50" parts AI203 + 1 part of H3B03 ) before being crafted into terrapus minted toys to be delievered all over the world as collectables.

50" trips were made worldwide everyday using ordinary delivery trucks.

The owner is Matthew Bouton (as featured on the exhibit wall painting doing his science experiment with a blob of H3B03) and he died at age of 50"

Some parts of my exhibits are fiction (imaginary) events while some parts are taken from real incidents.

Ie:

line productions of stuff terrapus were manufactured featuring with their own mechanism store :www.terrapus.com. ( FALSE )
    in reality, the toy factory was meant to produce mint.

There is a feature : Water Driven Metal Rolling Mill in the factory ( TRUE )
    theres guys revoluntize usage of steam power with these exact same machines.

Directions to visit ::
    WAREHOUSE HILLS
    /entry 50

If you guys are free... Pls help me visit and give me some comments through pm in forum.. My english and grammer arent all fantastic.. So help me along to proof read ok.. :) good day. High 5. :-h
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 325K
  • martin148martin148 a.k.a RazorsPosts: 195Member

You spelt my name wrong.

Sorry
  • _Matveevking__Matveevking_ Posts: 395Member
    1st world,entry:77
    image.jpg
    600 x 1024 - 264K
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedPosts: 809Member
    edited February 2014
    Behold! The very first Deepworld Mint! A place where wine presses aid in the process of completing a crown ready to be sold in the shop for real world currency! They have to come from somewhere, right? This factory holds notes that will give you insight on V.P. Sarah and an employee or two, and a story that eventually ties in with concerns about how the World Fair was going, as they had gotten word there was some sort of disaster. The last day it was open was the very day the World Fair took place, the day the apocalypse as we know it began!

A few screenshots of my entry:

Nothing all that great, but I made due with the things I had and attempted to make a factory with the given materials. :)
  • rollinsrollins Stranded on an island Posts: 1,319Member
    Oh crap, oh crap. I haven't even started on it! When does the competition end?
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedPosts: 809Member
    Wednesday, March 5th.

You have plenty of time. :)
    Though finding a competition pro may be a little hard.
  • DraReZoPiWalDraReZoPiWal Pampanga PhilippinesPosts: 64Member
    When they said That "the competition ends on March 5",does it mean that the votes will start, or does it mean that THE RESULTS will come out on March 5?
    I assume the voting will start.
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Posts: 210Member
    I upgraded my entry a bit.
    Warehouse Hills
    Entry number: 9

image.jpg
    2410 x 2835 - 1M
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backPosts: 1,882Member

Warehouse Hills

You are in two places at one time! :-t
  • AmberLABAmberLAB Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,719Member

When they said That "the competition ends on March 5",does it mean that the votes will start, or does it mean that THE RESULTS will come out on March 5?

@DraReZoPiWal‌, they mean that the worlds get protected so that no one can build anymore. The judges who nominate start nominating then, I believe. After they are done, voting will start, and so on.
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Posts: 210Member

Warehouse Hills

You are in two places at one time! :-t
    Cuz in this picture are 5-7 pictures :)
  • lifeworld73lifeworld73 Posts: 32Member
    Amber lab its now March 1 and if it ends on March 5th its 4 days left.Huzzle for getting in for crown rewards!
    B-)
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Still three days left in the contest and all protectors in both worlds have been claimed. It would be awesome to have one last contest world generated while there is still time left to build.
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member
    Sirentist said:

Still three days left in the contest and all protectors in both worlds have been claimed. It would be awesome to have one last contest world generated while there is still time left to build.

People end up making multiple accounts and claiming as much as they can. I heard people talking about it in a market world, and they dash off as soon as a new competition world is created.
    The point of that is what? If your build is crap, making another one isn't going to increase your chances.