Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competition #8: Industrial Innovation

Comments

• Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member

The point of that is what? If your build is crap, making another one isn't going to increase your chances.

Technically... nevermind.
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Posts: 1,303Member
    Ipadpat said:

Im recreating a historical exhibit SOHO Manufactory ; which hits the beginning of industrial revolutions in 1950s. (Known as the BIG 50s")

This is a toy manufacturer which pioneered mass productions of line assembly and they are also ones who revolutionize steam power enginez.

The discovery of RED MAGMA, turning them into mini red crystals through complex oxidation. Through trial and error, they have discovered the optimal crystallization formula to turn these mini crystals forming into large RED CRYSTALS ( 50" parts AI203 + 1 part of H3B03 ) before being crafted into terrapus minted toys to be delievered all over the world as collectables.

50" trips were made worldwide everyday using ordinary delivery trucks.

The owner is Matthew Bouton (as featured on the exhibit wall painting doing his science experiment with a blob of H3B03) and he died at age of 50"

Some parts of my exhibits are fiction (imaginary) events while some parts are taken from real incidents.

Ie:

line productions of stuff terrapus were manufactured featuring with their own mechanism store :www.terrapus.com. ( FALSE )
    in reality, the toy factory was meant to produce mint.

There is a feature : Water Driven Metal Rolling Mill in the factory ( TRUE )
    theres guys revoluntize usage of steam power with these exact same machines.

Directions to visit ::
    WAREHOUSE HILLS
    /entry 50

If you guys are free... Pls help me visit and give me some comments through pm in forum.. My english and grammer arent all fantastic.. So help me along to proof read ok.. :) good day. High 5. :-h

I beleive you mean you mean the industrial revoloution in the 1760's-the early Victorian era aka the 1830's-1840's ish if you meant to type 1850's that's a common mistake (to start a year with 19 when it was supposed to be 18 etc. all the best,
    Dog-man77
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Posts: 1,303Member
    Ps love the idea though.
  • JalopwJalopw Village hidden in the sandPosts: 532Member
    Wait... I think I built my entry in the wrong place... :((
  • lxlylxly anywhere but herePosts: 1,319Member
    If I'd of remembered... Rainbow factory... :))
  • FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Posts: 1,838Member
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 377K
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Posts: 1,953Member
    How does the voting works?
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member

You have 10 (Or 20, can't remember) votes for all the entries. You tap on a pro to vote it. Just like a Landmark Plaque.

You have 10 (Or 20, can't remember) votes for all the entries. You tap on a pro to vote it. Just like a Landmark Plaque.
    Ok thnx :)
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member
    Dog_man77 said:

Ipadpat said:

Im recreating a historical exhibit SOHO Manufactory ; which hits the beginning of industrial revolutions in 1950s. (Known as the BIG 50s")

This is a toy manufacturer which pioneered mass productions of line assembly and they are also ones who revolutionize steam power enginez.

The discovery of RED MAGMA, turning them into mini red crystals through complex oxidation. Through trial and error, they have discovered the optimal crystallization formula to turn these mini crystals forming into large RED CRYSTALS ( 50" parts AI203 + 1 part of H3B03 ) before being crafted into terrapus minted toys to be delievered all over the world as collectables.

50" trips were made worldwide everyday using ordinary delivery trucks.

The owner is Matthew Bouton (as featured on the exhibit wall painting doing his science experiment with a blob of H3B03) and he died at age of 50"

Some parts of my exhibits are fiction (imaginary) events while some parts are taken from real incidents.

Ie:

line productions of stuff terrapus were manufactured featuring with their own mechanism store :www.terrapus.com. ( FALSE )
    in reality, the toy factory was meant to produce mint.

There is a feature : Water Driven Metal Rolling Mill in the factory ( TRUE )
    theres guys revoluntize usage of steam power with these exact same machines.

Directions to visit ::
    WAREHOUSE HILLS
    /entry 50

If you guys are free... Pls help me visit and give me some comments through pm in forum.. My english and grammer arent all fantastic.. So help me along to proof read ok.. :) good day. High 5. :-h

I beleive you mean you mean the industrial revoloution in the 1760's-the early Victorian era aka the 1830's-1840's ish if you meant to type 1850's that's a common mistake (to start a year with 19 when it was supposed to be 18 etc. all the best,
    Dog-man77
    Thankyou @Dog_man77‌ for the point out ! :) yes a mistake there . It is 1850s. thanks.

I have done some slight amendments to /entry 50 already
  • CattsworthCattsworth Nowhere. Or Dead.Posts: 769Member
    edited March 2014
    I managed to finish my Entry for once, so if anyone wants to visit it is /entry 42 in Warehouse Hill. (The protector is under the name "Catti")
  • DrShockingDrShocking Posts: 402Member
    edited March 2014
    This is my first time actually entering a contest, my goal is to get a runners-up or above that so visit my entry guys. :)
    Entry: 128
    Edit: On the first competition world (warehouse hills)
    Post edited by DrShocking on
  • PhilosopherPhilosopher Posts: 1,250Member
    edited March 2014
    Competition closing 3 hours, 50 minutes from now.
  • martin148martin148 a.k.a RazorsPosts: 195Member
    For those who never win competition before , Can they nominate entries?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    The ultimate circle factory is entry number 133 on warehouse hill.

Though entry 71 has a few references to it..
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    edited March 2014
    Okay, this really pissed me off, I took away my micros so The area would look neater, but some [EBL] has come along and broken a bunch of pipe and iron - resulting in my entry not haveing any power, and it requires it!

This is not the first time it had happend either, I'm sick of morons coming in and ruining my builds.
    I mean, whoever keeps doing it must have some kind of disorder that makes them think what they are doing is 100% completely fine, but have no idea how annoying it can become when you have to fix it ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME.

What do they hope to achive other then possible being banned from the game?

AND I can't fix it because the world is locked! Gah! This is just fantastic. I really want to murder whoever did this.

AND the dirt around my entry had been mined up AGAIN. Why can't people just leave other peoples things alone, and not be bloody jerks.

Gah! I give up, I see that even on a competition world people can't be nice and respect other peoples builds without ruining them. Why do I even bother to enter when jerks just want to mess anything up!

It may not look like much, but without the supply line, my whole build doesn't have power.

Other parts:
    So the voting begins....
    Be sure to check out entry 53 in warehouse hill :D
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member
    edited March 2014

So the voting begins....

Sure I will support support u too ! Ooh.. And while you are there.. Just hop over to /entry 50 , the factory across the street too . :D

Theres usage of fully automated mechanical signs even in the 1850s. Way cool. Operated fully by itsy bitsy spider down the water spout. See if you can spot him :p
    Ipadpat said:

So the voting begins....

Sure I will support support u too ! Ooh.. And while you are there.. Just hop over to /entry 50 , the factory across the street too . :D

Theres usage of fully automated mechanical signs even in the 1850s. Way cool. Operated fully by itsy bitsy spider down the water spout. See if you can spot him :p
    Will do ipadpat are you online now?
    Online in about 15 mins time :)
    Ipadpat said:

Ok i saw your factory pretty heat btw :)
  • martin148martin148 a.k.a RazorsPosts: 195Member
    Nominate for My entry No.126
    Warehouse Hill
  • I'm /entry 105
    edited March 2014

Ipadpat said:

Ok i saw your factory pretty heat btw :)
    @thecreeper‌ i love your factory!!! Its awesoommmee :) i like the idea of the card scanning doorway idk why i juz like to keep scanning n entering ur factory again n again lolz. N marble statue factory tour was so fantastic. Thanks for inviting me to take a look ;)

U haz my vote

WAREHOUSE HILLS
    /entry 50 image

DELIVERY VANZ -

SAVE THE WORLD ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY MESSAGE

MAGMA FACTORY

ITSY BITSY SPIDER CLIMBING WATER SPOUT CHILDHOOD NURSERY RHYME
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 356K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 289K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 380K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 292K
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Posts: 229Member
    So when will we have a gathering thingie for choosing the winners and stuff?