Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competition #8: Industrial Innovation

Comments

• DrShockingDrShocking Posts: 402Member
    Aw no one vote for mine :(
  • DrShockingDrShocking Posts: 402Member

Okay, this really pissed me off, I took away my micros so The area would look neater, but some [EBL] has come along and broken a bunch of pipe and iron - resulting in my entry not haveing any power, and it requires it!

This is not the first time it had happend either, I'm sick of morons coming in and ruining my builds.
    I mean, whoever keeps doing it must have some kind of disorder that makes them think what they are doing is 100% completely fine, but have no idea how annoying it can become when you have to fix it ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME.

What do they hope to achive other then possible being banned from the game?

AND I can't fix it because the world is locked! Gah! This is just fantastic. I really want to murder whoever did this.

AND the dirt around my entry had been mined up AGAIN. Why can't people just leave other peoples things alone, and not be bloody jerks.

Gah! I give up, I see that even on a competition world people can't be nice and respect other peoples builds without ruining them. Why do I even bother to enter when jerks just want to mess anything up!

It may not look like much, but without the supply line, my whole build doesn't have power.

Other parts:

I agree, even though I have a different situation, people grief it. People are greedy man, i place something out of the protector radius (anything) then they grief it. I try to make fake smoke and people grief it! They grief everything ASAP, so annoying! They grief stuff thats not valuable like onyx :( SO FRUSTRATED!
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    Come on down to Greg's Air Repair, your one stop shop for all your airship repair needs!
    Entry 56 at Warehouse Hill!
    image.jpg
    1407 x 1066 - 334K
  • lifeworld73lifeworld73 Posts: 32Member
    edited March 2014
    Clueboe said:

cool place.
  • Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member
    imageimageimage

Entry 164 @ Warehouse Hill :)
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member

Circles were very common in the land of the deep before the brains attacked. Everyone knew what they were and how to create one. Sadly though, the brains took the ability to create circles away from us.

Luckily, a crazy scientist thought to create a schematic with instructions on how to create circles. The methods used on the schematic were from the old times, and couldn't be created using standard methods..

Thus, this factory was build to help us create circles. Using a bit of help from the schematic, we were able to create a factory that produces circles on a near perfect scale.

The only downside to this factory.. creating a circle takes an average of 46 years!

Thanks to whoever fixed my steam line, that was the most important thing that was griefed. There are a few small pieces left, but standing in the middle of the build, you would never know :)
    Untitled.png
    1920 x 1019 - 2M
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    I didn't enter an entry because I didn't want to waste time building something that will just get looked over, well congrats to the populars.
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member
    edited March 2014

I didn't enter an entry because I didn't want to waste time building something that will just get looked over, well congrats to the populars.

The judges have to judge each one the same and fairly. Otherwise they shouldn't be judges.
    Post edited by jellysnake on
  • SJeraldSJerald Behind you.Posts: 123Member
    Check my building! /entry 141
  • SJeraldSJerald Behind you.Posts: 123Member
    Check my building! /entry 141 warehouse hill!
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter

The judges have to judge each one the same and fairly. Otherwise they should be judges.
    Wait... what?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member

The judges have to judge each one the same and fairly. Otherwise they should be judges.
    Does not feel like that to me, i sense favoritism. . .
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhPosts: 2,044Member
    When will the judging begin? @mikelaurence
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Previous competition winners are in the process of nominating entries until tomorrow (Sunday) evening. Some time after that, public voting for the popular choice category/categories will begin.
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Posts: 229Member
    Crap crap crap! I want to be there when the judging happens but i might have to do something.
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Posts: 229Member
    Oops i mean when they announce the winners and stuff not when they judge
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member
    Clueboe said:

Wait... what?
    This is why I shouldn't be allowed to type on a phone.
  • Rivera11Rivera11 Posts: 207Member
    Mine is entry 57

Okay, this really pissed me off, I took away my micros so The area would look neater, but some [EBL] has come along and broken a bunch of pipe and iron - resulting in my entry not haveing any power, and it requires it!

This is not the first time it had happend either, I'm sick of morons coming in and ruining my builds.
    I mean, whoever keeps doing it must have some kind of disorder that makes them think what they are doing is 100% completely fine, but have no idea how annoying it can become when you have to fix it ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME.

AND I can't fix it because the world is locked! Gah! This is just fantastic. I really want to murder whoever did this.

AND the dirt around my entry had been mined up AGAIN. Why can't people just leave other peoples things alone, and not be bloody jerks.

Gah! I give up, I see that even on a competition world people can't be nice and respect other peoples builds without ruining them. Why do I even bother to enter when jerks just want to mess anything up!

It may not look like much, but without the supply line, my whole build doesn't have power.

Other parts:

I know how you feel :(
    Rivera11 said:

Mine is entry 57

I went to your entry, Rivera11, and it had power and its edges looked intact to me. Is there something missing that should be there?
  • Rivera11Rivera11 Posts: 207Member
    Sirentist said:

Rivera11 said:

Mine is entry 57

I went to your entry, Rivera11, and it had power and its edges looked intact to me. Is there something missing that should be there?
    No but I know what it feels like to be griefed after working hard on something.
    Rivera11 said:

Sirentist said:

No but I know what it feels like to be griefed after working hard on something.
    Ah, okay. Well, I'm glad your entry didn't get griefed!
  • martin148martin148 a.k.a RazorsPosts: 195Member
    Should developers vote too?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    I'm 90% sure they already do..
  • DerHerrgottDerHerrgott Third Stone from the SunPosts: 662Member
    If anyone here is a fan of the show Breaking Bad, you HAVE to come check out my entry, titled 'Gus Fring's Industrial Laundry'.

Entry # 142 in Warehouse Hill.

Enjoy!
    Okay, so apparently public voting is now open? When did this happen? What time, exactly, did the nominations close and it change over to public voting? I think I may have wasted several of my official votes, thinking I was nominating. Which kind of sucks, because nominating something for consideration is really different from actually voting for it.

A little more communication about this would be awesome. Or maybe there is an announcement somewhere and I just missed it?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,367Member, Administrator
    Sirentist said:

Okay, so apparently public voting is now open? When did this happen? What time, exactly, did the nominations close and it change over to public voting? I think I may have wasted several of my official votes, thinking I was nominating. Which kind of sucks, because nominating something for consideration is really different from actually voting for it.

A little more communication about this would be awesome. Or maybe there is an announcement somewhere and I just missed it?

Apologies, we're getting things transitioned still. I will reset your votes in a bit.

Sirentist said:

Apologies, we're getting things transitioned still. I will reset your votes in a bit.
    Awesome, thanks!
  • I wasn't even nominated... I knew I shouldn't have even tried... I can't build anything decent to save my life...