Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competition #8: Industrial Innovation

Comments

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    Ehh.. I still don't know who has actually been nominated. I know Siren's has been..
    Plato hasn't been.. Softkey3 hasn't been.. JunkTruck98 hasn't.. IanFromIJrinx/Retro_Chow hasn't.. I should go check Sollision's..
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member
    edited March 2014
    I also hasn't. Whiteadder has been nominated.. Slashtd has been nominated.. Derherrgott has been nominated :)
    Post edited by Ipadpat on
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    Sollisions has been..
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member
    Made my rounds n casts my public votes ! :) good lucks guys.. May best man winz
    I need to make my rounds and pick the ones that don't look like they are half showing off rare items..
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Posts: 1,953Member
    Again before it gets overlooked
    /entry 53 in ware house hill :D

• Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member

Ehh.. I still don't know who has actually been nominated. I know Siren's has been..
    Plato hasn't been.. Softkey3 hasn't been.. JunkTruck98 hasn't.. IanFromIJrinx/Retro_Chow hasn't.. I should go check Sollision's..

-mutters ancient swear words under breath-

No matter, there's always a next time!
  • FlubbotFlubbot Posts: 23Member
    One question about the contest. (Anyone can answer this if they know.)
    Are we able to get our stuff back after the contest is over?
  • Scarlett_FoxxeScarlett_Foxxe ^Posts: 2,830Member

Well, I would hope Plato hadn't been.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Flubbot said:

Yes, absolutely. It's just a matter of waiting for the devs to duplicate the contest worlds. Sometimes this happens pretty quickly, other times it can take them a while to get around to it. Once this happens, you can go to the duplicate of the world you built in and reclaim all the stuff you placed.
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Posts: 229Member
    Has anyone been picked bestie wnd runner up yet alot of people are saying they have chosen already!
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    Any beta testers may want to revert to an older version before visiting my entry, at least until the mech signs are fixed.
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,431Member, Arbiter
    Clueboe said:

Any beta testers may want to revert to an older version before visiting my entry, at least until the mech signs are fixed.

@clueboe A fixed build has already been released.
    Sirentist said:

Flubbot said:

Yes, absolutely. It's just a matter of waiting for the devs to duplicate the contest worlds. Sometimes this happens pretty quickly, other times it can take them a while to get around to it. Once this happens, you can go to the duplicate of the world you built in and reclaim all the stuff you placed.
    But along with that, can other people claim your creation or is it only available to you?
    Flubbot said:

Sirentist said:

Flubbot said:

But along with that, can other people claim your creation or is it only available to you?
    Ans: only the owner of that protector of cos :)
  • Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member

Well, I would hope Plato hadn't been.
    WHYYYYYYY YUUUU HATINNNN
  • Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member

Well, I would hope Plato had been.
    Bettah maybe?
  • TechNoboOriginalTechNoboOriginal www.YouTube.com/TechNoboOrig Posts: 647Member
    edited March 2014
    •
    Just testing something, sorry =P
    Nvm didn't work•
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,367Member, Administrator
    As you all have probably noticed, public voting is now open. You have until Saturday morning to get your votes in! We will have the awards ceremony Saturday afternoon.
  • DrShockingDrShocking Posts: 402Member
    :O in that case people vote for mine, me want win contest for once
    Entry: 128
    Name: Shock Dome
    Destination: Warehouse Hills
    :)
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member
    Anyone have a list of all the nominees?
  • martin148martin148 a.k.a RazorsPosts: 195Member
    edited March 2014
    [Nominated Entries On Warehouse Hill,Entries's Target Teleporters]
    "Top row"
    Blingo/Alias/Kukky2
    "Second row"
    toadlover/Stocko/Barbouchi/Cpt_Fluffybottom/Matveevking
    "Third row"
    Sirentist/Martin148/Paulc1232/darklord11/KaitB
    "Fourth row"
    Radiant/Clueboe/DerHerrgott/KylerCA/Sollision/LunaDormientes
    "Bottom row"
    SpiritusCaudas/DaltTD/Cattsworth/tr4nsf0rmer
    Post edited by martin148 on
  • martin148martin148 a.k.a RazorsPosts: 195Member
    Nominated Players On Warehouse Haven [Entries's Target Teleporter]
    (Left To Right)
    1'jan
    2'AmberLAB
    3'ItzDennisz
    4'Mr.Hickit
    5'Vinh225
    6'jellysnake
    7'Yassin2014
    8'WhiteAdderTheSeraph
    9'Serenity.
    10'tjergoz
    11'cyman44
    12'Oxidis
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,950Member
    Check out my entry:
    /entry 10
    warehouse haven
  • MarauderMarauder SunPosts: 1,133Member
    Not nominated? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll try better next time XD!
    What about Warehouse Heights? Who are nominated there?
  • fastwasfastwas Posts: 54Member
    will we actualy get our stuff back when this is over???
    fastwas said:

will we actualy get our stuff back when this is over???

I asked that earlier.
    Ipadpat said:

Flubbot said:

Sirentist said:

Flubbot said:

Ans: only the owner of that protector of cos :)

As you all have probably noticed, public voting is now open. You have until Saturday morning to get your votes in! We will have the awards ceremony Saturday afternoon.

YES!! Ceremony before school! :D 16-17 before school
    8-} \:D/ =D> :D
    Vote for my entry :)
    Entry: 128
    Name: Shock Dome
    Includes: Tank + Helicopter
    Pictures:
    image.jpg
    861 x 686 - 244K
    image.jpg
    773 x 699 - 206K