Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competition #8: Industrial Innovation

12345679»

Comments

• DrShockingDrShocking Posts: 402Member

As you all have probably noticed, public voting is now open. You have until Saturday morning to get your votes in! We will have the awards ceremony Saturday afternoon.

Wait a minute, shouldn't there be a notification to tell everybody that it is tomorrow? Like, are u going to edit this thread saying ceremony at Saturday at (time)? U did this last time! @lisa‌ and @mikelaurence, reply to this because i don't want to miss the ceremony and what is the time it's going to be launch?
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsPosts: 521Member, Arbiter
    edited March 2014
    Flubbot said:

What about Warehouse Heights? Who are nominated there?

Millicent
    LittleBobJenkins
    Teddyluna

are nominees in Warehouse Heights. Completely shocked, I have to say! Especially since this was my first competition. Thank you to whomever voted for me.

;)
    Post edited by Millicent on
  • Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member
    MMM LUCKEYYYYYY
  • Boss3Boss3 Posts: 833Member
    ill nevah win a competition :(
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,950Member
    Hey! Please visit my entry in warehouse haven.
    /entry 10. thank you!
  • AliasAlias Posts: 1,842Member
    Well, another ceremony I won't be able to make it to. Good luck everyone!
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    If I can get times and dates correct, I should be able to attend.. maybe..
    @‌lisa what time ceremony going to happen?
    @mikeIaurence‌ what is time for ceremony tomorrow?
    @LISA, @MIKELAURENCE! Why u not replying? This is very important not just for me, for everyone else! U better tell everybody when it's going to happen! If u do it tomorrow then people might miss it because u didn't tell them the time and it's morning! Tell us now, i want to visit the first competition i got my name on. Come on :(
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    They are not repling because they have other things they need to do.
  • DerHerrgottDerHerrgott Third Stone from the SunPosts: 662Member
    First of all, it's late at night where they are. They aren't beholden to answer anyone at any time of day or night.

Second, there's no need to spam-- It's probably not going to help you get a response any sooner. If anything, it might make them weary to jump into a conversation with you.

Chill. It's tomorrow afternoon, check the forums in the morning.
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member

First of all, it's late at night where they are. They aren't beholden to answer anyone at any time of day or night.

Second, there's no need to spam-- It's probably not going to help you get a response any sooner. If anything, it might make them weary to jump into a conversation with you.

Are they using Deepworld Standard Time (DST) or CST?
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    What are the nominees in Warehouse Heights, may I ask?

I cannot got in game
  • Scarlett_FoxxeScarlett_Foxxe ^Posts: 2,830Member
    edited March 2014
    Aura said:

What are the nominees in Warehouse Heights, may I ask?

I cannot got in game

-shrinks-
    I don't know the names, currently. Lemme see..
    Great. Phone screen is too small and it doesn't say who's entry on the protector.
    I'll be able to check in a little bit
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member

Are they using Deepworld Standard Time (DST) or CST?
    Y.. of cos DST.. like soon.

Like they say.. Pls be patient..
    image.jpg
    500 x 540 - 68K
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,367Member, Administrator
    Sorry for the delay... we're busy, busy, busy! Awards ceremony will be at 4 PM CST Saturday, which is approximately 14 hours from when I am posting this.
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, The UniversePosts: 265Member
    Guys. Are the names that are already at Deepworld Auditorium last competitions winners or are they the names that will be read out today? My names not on there! I'm getting reeeeaaly nervous.
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Posts: 1,953Member
    When will the competition worlds get duplicated @mikelaurence?