Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Floral's Fan Club GUILD

FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Member Posts: 1,838
edited February 2014 in Guilds
I Have Created A New Guild Called Florals Fan Club Requirement's 1.Crow Any 2.Onyx Steam+Pick 3. Good Reputation.

Comments

• FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Member Posts: 1,838
    Xenocrat said:

Why do people always need a crow requirement?!

Well I'll Need Good & Experenced Players
    Aura said:

Floral said:

Xenocrat said:

Why do people always need a crow requirement?!

Well I'll Need Good & Experenced Players
    Well the crow is not a sign of experience.
    Well I Need Everyone To Have A Crow Thats MY POINT
  • OtakuBeatzOtakuBeatz WonderlandMember Posts: 675
    What did you do that made someone to become a fan of you?
    No offense, just asking..
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 1,349
    Hai @aura , just feel I want to make a simple note here. I understand you may have your own opinions on stuffs. But I hope you will not just put down any players or any guild straight away (ie: just because of the mere mention of crow order)

@Floral mentioned her requirements and she is entitled fully to her own rights. I think that is perfectly fine! Let me give u an example. When you apply for job in real life, there will be requirements for jobs too.
    If everyone lives by your opinion, why bother going to school, study and get a certification?

The way you react to few postings including my guild thread to put down my guild with a mere mention of crow order just has to bring to my attention to address this.

Qualifications is very real. But of cos, it is not necessary the only thing to judge a person only. But neither should it be shot down like that.. I feel everyone should be entitled to fight for the best, live for the best, at the same time have a wonderful and meaningful experience in real lives and in game too.

There is also mention of calling her startup of fan club unreal. Why? Are you aware that in real life, how many fan clubs were organized and setup by the artists manager? Sometimes things in life, there are more than what meets your eyes and do not be too quick to call for any judgements.

Instead, I find it disturbing for you to shoot down a thread starter when shes promoting her own guild. The last you can do is to show some basic respect in her own grounds.

Lastly, i hope you do not take into offense of this post. I still respect you as a seasoned player and there are few things which I had liked about you. I remembered how I encountered you in worlds and seeing you raid dungeons and saving loots freely for newbies. That is also commendable.

Cheers. Peace out
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    I have a crow, but most forumers "consider" me as an experienced player.
  • Nicky556Nicky556 Member Posts: 35
    Floral, you want people with a good reputation when you dont have one yourself -_- The one who placed pros and turrets all around my base. :(
    av6hound said:

Why having onyx jetpacks
    Or stuff
    Thats too much.........

Well I'd Want Players With Good Tools Ect.
    Nicky556 said:

Floral, you want people with a good reputation when you dont have one yourself -_- The one who placed pros and turrets all around my base. :(

Good Reputition When You Called Me Hoe Ect.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Floral said:

av6hound said:

Why having onyx jetpacks
    Or stuff
    Thats too much.........

Well I'd Want Players With Good Tools Ect.
    Yep, thats the reason.
  • oreo_MASTERoreo_MASTER Lavender townMember Posts: 332
    Floral is a very mean person, she puts down people for no absolute reason. She called my friend names in game for no reason at all. It is people like floral that makes me not play anymore.
  • Berzerk08Berzerk08 Member Posts: 268
    I dont think floral has a fan base to make a fan club from.

Floral is a very mean person, she puts down people for no absolute reason. She called my friend names in game for no reason at all. It is people like floral that makes me not play anymore.

Well Ik Who Your Friend Is. And Wanting To Get My Notch & Outling A Crime Also If Have Nothing But Insult Me Don't Comment Here
    Berzerk08 said:

I dont think floral has a fan base to make a fan club from.

I Disagree I Have Many Fan Based On North Market.
  • Boss3Boss3 Member Posts: 833
    Just because they voted on your landmark plague doesn't mean they are your fans. And please, use correct english print, not I Disagree I Have Many Fan Based On North Market.
    Floral said:

Nicky556 said:

Oh floral, you had to start it all! you had to place turrets all around my base! I agree with Oreo, sometimes you can be a pain. also that you can also be mean for no. absolute. Reason.
    Floral said:

Nicky556 said:

Oh wait, so I have bad reputation? I might have a bad one but you certainly have a worse one. One time u were Begging to be added to a world and I said " why should we add you? U were very mean to us in the past!" Then you say " lol! I'm banning u all from deepworld u noobs!" Do you think thats good rep? It's certainly not! Topped on with all the other crimes you have done its definitely not a good rep, at all.
  • oreo_MASTERoreo_MASTER Lavender townMember Posts: 332
    Floral, wrong person. My friend did not ask for stuff from anybody ever, as whenever he is online he asks me to cons online.

Floral, wrong person. My friend did not ask for stuff from anybody ever, as whenever he is online he asks me to cons online.

Stop Posting

Why does having good tools mean that the person is more deserving?

Why not want to attract a better crowd by asking that the person be kind and considerate of others?

Many "rich" people are full of themselves.

Well I'd Want My Members To Have Good Tool Or Else I'd Provide One :p
    Clueboe said:

I'll join for a dollar.

NUUU Your AoD :)
  • GorzGorz MorgueMember Posts: 3,591
    Floral said:

Clueboe said:

I'll join for a dollar.

It was a joke.

Gosh... People takes jokes too seriously today...
  • OtakuBeatzOtakuBeatz WonderlandMember Posts: 675

What did you do that made someone to become a fan of you?
    No offense, just asking..

Xenocrat said:

Floral said:

Clueboe said:

I'll join for a dollar.

It was a joke.

Ik Lol
  • Scarlett_FoxxeScarlett_Foxxe ^Member Posts: 2,830
    Floral said:

Xenocrat said:

Floral said:

Clueboe said:

I'll join for a dollar.

It was a joke.

Ik Lol
    You know he was talking about you.. right?