Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld 2.0: Instant wardrobe changes & outfits

Comments

• KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedPosts: 809Member

toadlover said:

But its unrealistic already so it doesnt matter :)

Several players have over 1,000,000 earth in their inventory... so, yeah... :p
    Speaking of obscenely vast quantities of items in a player's inventory, will the new interface break the 9999 items cap for the viewable amount of items in a player's inventory?
    Contemplating killing anything over 9999, actually... it's kinda silly :)
    But but...

I live for silly.
  • ocg13ocg13 Swimming in Mars barsPosts: 1,549Member
    When does this update come out
  • rollinsrollins Stranded on an island Posts: 1,319Member
    2.0 will change deepworld...

IN A MUCH BETTER WAY OF COURSE! WOOOOOO!!!!
  • XaosXaos Posts: 40Member
    ocg13 said:

When does this update come out

Network might crash, new things might be added, getting some fresh ideas.......when everything are done they might announce the date.
  • USAFpilottannerUSAFpilottanner ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 742Member
    Cant wait. I can remember when they said dw would be out on Christmas for android and pc. This is actually taking a bit longer than expected. Lol. Can't rush and awesome game.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,367Member, Administrator

Cant wait. I can remember when they said dw would be out on Christmas for android and pc. This is actually taking a bit longer than expected. Lol. Can't rush and awesome game.

To be fair, I said an alpha would be out by then. So we were only a month or so late in that respect :p
  • av6houndav6hound Potato SaladiaPosts: 1,802Member
    1 question
    Can you get naked and run in lava?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    av6hound said:

1 question
    Can you get naked and run in lava?

I will feel guilty if it were added to deepworld 8-}
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member

toadlover said:

Speaking of obscenely vast quantities of items in a player's inventory, will the new interface break the 9999 items cap for the viewable amount of items in a player's inventory?
    Oh no you didn't! I love having tones of dirt!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    YAY
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Posts: 1,953Member
    You can tell that the devs of deepworld are doing a great job.
    Great job @mikelaurence! =D>
  • rollinsrollins Stranded on an island Posts: 1,319Member

rollins said:

They should put ur profile picture on the forums in the deepworld game

Hold on a minnit, I'm getting a weird vibe here.

does anyone else remember that mod someone made that replaced all the paintings? There was a honeybooboo painting and everything, and mike even commented on how honey boo boo's mom was worth more than him? ANYONE?
    @junktruck98 http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/6305/deepworld-dark-s-mod-v1-release
  • lxlylxly anywhere but herePosts: 1,319Member
    This.
    Is.
    The
    Best
    EVER
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Posts: 565Member
    Cool, now our wardrobe, mirror and hatrack that we put in public places many times WON'T EVER BE GRIEFED AND STOLEN BY SOME RANDOM PEOPLE!
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member
    DaltTD said:

Cool, now our wardrobe, mirror and hatrack that we put in public places many times WON'T EVER BE GRIEFED AND STOLEN BY SOME RANDOM PEOPLE!

But but.. I don't think it works that way... People who want to grief will still continue anyway and whatever stuffs.. I mean cmon.. they grief things even like stones while i was building in Times Square before.. .. and u won't be always putting out mirror wardrobe n hatracks ever so often in public place so many times in future too...
  • JakeTDJakeTD Posts: 1,371Member
    Please tell me there is a clothes randomizer button.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    Now it is more convenient to change clothes on-the-go! Would butler bot Directives have this same feature or will we still have to go through "the deathtrap"?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    I haven't had to go through the death trap in ages..
  • USAFpilottannerUSAFpilottanner ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 742Member

To be fair, I said an alpha would be out by then. So we were only a month or so late in that respect :p
    Oh oops lol, anyways u guys are still doing a Dagon good job :D
  • DrAntlersDrAntlers Posts: 136Member
    tjergoz said:

O.o

I WANT 2.0 NOW.

@tjergoz you are not alone!!! =)
  • AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractPosts: 965Member
    When the version will out?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    AEONXAL said:

When the version come out?

Don't know, next alpha build?
  • Missy8409Missy8409 In your soupPosts: 980Member
    This is cool,but could wardrobes hatracks and mirrors still have a use?
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backPosts: 1,882Member
    The new features keep on comin'!
    I'm pretty darn excited for Deepworld 2.0 now :)
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter

toadlover said:

By "killing" do you mean "removing from inventory"?

• mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,367Member, Administrator
    Sirentist said:

toadlover said:

By "killing" do you mean "removing from inventory"?

Yes. We would only do that with ample warning and the ability to store excess items in chests, though.