Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Great news for deepworld.

Nicky556Nicky556 Member Posts: 35
I have started my anti-bullying guild. right now its sky rocketing. We have stopped a lot of cases and happy to move onto another server. please ask if you are interested to join. Because this guild will help the deepworld community ALOT. The guild obselik is on gta 5. the corrupt server we are working on at the moment. We have made massive progress with many members helping this server through its crisis. now it has few flaws. This guild will benefit deepworld a lot, so please help if possible. this guild is saving the devs time and trying to stop bullying on this whole game. it might sound impossible but it might just happen. thank you all for listening, remember. Bullying is not the right thing, stopping it is!

Comments

• tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Magnet said:

A good initative! Personnaly I fully support this!

Not only you, but the entire R.S.U supports this initiative!

• Good! A little people can solve a lot of things!
  • USAFpilottannerUSAFpilottanner ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 742
    You have Newbies Guild Full support as well.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    The alliance will support this guild.
  • Nicky556Nicky556 Member Posts: 35
    Thank you for all of your support! Our one and only goal is to stop bullying for good. with more guild participating in this campain we will surely defeat those horrid bullies!
  • Boss3Boss3 Member Posts: 833
  • FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Member Posts: 1,838
    You have all my support :)
  • GorzGorz MorgueMember Posts: 3,591
    Boss3 said:

@Boss3, since when you started using memes as reactions? :-?
    LOOOOONG ago.
    When the first pteradoctyl laid its egg.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    Nicky556 said:

Because this guild will help the deepworld community ALOT.

• Skull_SmasherSkull_Smasher Swimming through my homework pileMember Posts: 658
    You have my full support as well, for what it's worth! :D
  • Nicky556Nicky556 Member Posts: 35

Nicky556 said:

Lool, thats making me laugh :) Since when did thus thread become a meme show? Lol
    Anyway, I have some new members in the guild :D already some are helping!
  • GorzGorz MorgueMember Posts: 3,591
    Boss3 said:

When the first pteradoctyl laid its egg.

And tell me what is the exact estimated time it laid its first egg, @Boss3..?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    Nicky556 said:

Nicky556 said:

Lool, thats making me laugh :) Since when did thus thread become a meme show? Lol
    Anyway, I have some new members in the guild :D already some are helping!
    An "alot" is not a meme. It is a creature that people summon unknowingly because they cannot spell "A lot".
    9,000,000,000,0,0,0;0;0;00,,0,00,0,0,0,0.0.0.0.0.0..00. Years ago. Why?
  • lifeworld73lifeworld73 Member Posts: 32
    i like my account lifeworld73 in the real game.But instead i made my self lose alot of my stuff. :((
    a108d20e83002dc3b27d00ab76b173.jpg
    663 x 684 - 96K
  • JalopwJalopw Village hidden in the sandMember Posts: 532
    You have me and @Dewgong03‌ 's guild's support! Good luck!