The "Deepworld Logic" thread.

Comments

• FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Member Posts: 1,838
    Getting Blown Up & Re spawning ._.
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Member Posts: 229
    The fact that we produce an infinite amount of electricity from our energy guns but still things run off of steam.
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Member Posts: 229
    Also we have energy cannons and teleporters but still we use steam powered things and dont even have an electric oven or anything!
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Makeshift said:

The fact that we have near instant teleporters to different areas of the world but we don't go to another universe that can sustain life

We are 2 meters tall(over 5'10") even though the atmosphere is extremely unhealthy

No car remains anywhere(if the acid rain was strong enough to dissolve metal in that fast, the player would not be able to live)

The humidity in the air is not poisonous to humans, even though the acidity in the air and water is enough to erode metal

The amount of idiots in the world is extrodanary, and even in the apocalypse, natural selection is virtually nonexistent.

I love this thread

Epic
  • Ninbro1Ninbro1 LittyKitty's world / Prairie of ArcaneMember Posts: 256
    Blocks can float.....
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 813K
  • Ripcord24Ripcord24 A land called China...Member Posts: 1,009
    I find it funny no one has mentioned this: you see the world in 2D...
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhMember Posts: 2,030
    edited April 2014
    Logic. Fear Of @Sirentist‌ Is Completely Understandable...Darn Lava And Acid....They Have Grown Wayy Too Fond Of Their Newfound "Emotions".
    image.jpg
    960 x 640 - 128K
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    AquaPhynn said:

Post anything in this thread that totally screws up logic, for example: Candles underwater.
    If this thread fails, I'll totally edit it all out haha

Floating in mid air :D
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 221K
  • RykenRyken The Dragon's LairMember Posts: 630
    Have a ton of items in 1 bag

Get you're head stuck in the sky

Never take fall damage

We can raise the dead

We never wash our clothes

You're hat stays in you're head no matter what.
  • ZapfuryZapfury Member Posts: 3,142
    Steam is somehow used when shooting a pistol and a musket.
  • MakeshiftMakeshift Siberian CratersMember Posts: 522
    Zapfury said:

Steam is somehow used when shooting a pistol and a musket.

And said steam is so concentrated that it launches lethal projectiles
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    We have rifles and pistols but bullets are a usless decoration

We have rifles and pistols but bullets are a usless decoration

Ever heard of steam becoming metal bullets?
    Neither have i.

Ever heard of steam becoming flame?
    Neither have i.

(Steam cannon..ovious..)
    (Acid cannon..can be from the poisonous humitidy cauing steam to be acidic)
    (Frost...duh)
    (Energy....ever heard of clouds making jolts of electricity so hot its said to be almost as hot as the surface of the sun....yeah)

I also noticed how many terrapi eggs there are in a given world, and that you cannot find one queen terrapi... Is this like pokemon? Is it just a mystery?
    Makeshift said:

I also noticed how many terrapi eggs there are in a given world, and that you cannot find one queen terrapi... Is this like pokemon? Is it just a mystery?

Or 2 terrapus bred like normal egg-giving-animals(whatever u callem)

And the queen terrapus has some magical teleportation machine hiding in those dark unknown parts of her body(not speaking anything rude here, you pervert!)
    That made her spawn random terrapi while they are busy doing their usual being turned to resin and giblets or busy annoying players by popping out of earth for no reason..or just being pinkie pie-like
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,145
    I'm glad I made this thread now :p
    Akartu said:

Makeshift said:

And the queen terrapus has some magical teleportation machine hiding in those dark unknown parts of her body(not speaking anything rude here, you pervert!)
    That made her spawn random terrapi while they are busy doing their usual being turned to resin and giblets or busy annoying players by popping out of earth for no reason..or just being pinkie pie-like
    The terrapi is not a parasitic life form, and even if it was, the animal spawning terrapi would not be able to reproduce for two species, as it is biologically impossible
    Makeshift said:

Akartu said:

Makeshift said:

The terrapi is not a parasitic life form, and even if it was, the animal spawning terrapi would not be able to reproduce for two species, as it is biologically impossible
    Ehem!
    2 words..

Deepworld Logic!
  • Missy8409Missy8409 In your soupMember Posts: 979
    World generated houses have numbers and names but no roads, not even pieces scattered around. :)
    Missy8409 said:

World generated houses have numbers and names but no roads, not even pieces scattered around. :)

Andddd...NO SKYSCRAPERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MY LITTLE PONEYH
    People would keep lethal turrets in their house right next to the gunpowder
    Apocalypse was so strong that roads and skyscrapers disappeared, but glass in small houses remain
    Skeletons are taller than the living person
    We can get tattoos with a hatrack, not to mention taking them off with a hatrack

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    ...Many people died at the apocalypse...
    Y no respawn!?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    This thread was so good, we have to keep it.

1. Brains can produce an infinite amount of energy, but our brains cannot.

2. Automatically, steam turns into acid instantly.

Despite being male or female, we can have our breasts implanted or removed just from your clothes, despite no surgeons are in deepworld.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,551
    Shikrain said:

This thread was so good, we have to keep it.

1. Brains can produce an infinite amount of energy, but our brains cannot.

2. Automatically, steam turns into acid instantly.

Despite being male or female, we can have our breasts implanted or removed just from your clothes, despite no surgeons are in deepworld.

Brains have micro-ectoplasmic fusion dynamos inside of their base.
  • headgrinderheadgrinder Digging for Wisdom GemsMember Posts: 490
    Onyx is more precious than diamonds.

Can goods are useless.
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    Here some logic stuff , maybe some was writed down or not so god so im sorry for it :D.

- The dungeon pros are protecting stuffs from being mined but you can destroy the pro it self... ( philosoraptor meme required here):D
    - if you sovel your self underground near to a solid wall then you can pass trough the wall.
    - the purifiering machine can do the air purifiering job from deep underground .
    - dungeons dosent looks like building that was in use for something... I mean spikes and stuffs, idk its just strange for me :D
    - crows everywhere and they just want to troll you all day
    - there are chairs but you can't sit on them just next to it on the flor .

Well i gona look for more logic stuff :)
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,551

Here some logic stuff , maybe some was writed down or not so god so im sorry for it :D.

- The dungeon pros are protecting stuffs from being mined but you can destroy the pro it self... ( philosoraptor meme required here):D
    - if you sovel your self underground near to a solid wall then you can pass trough the wall.
    - the purifiering machine can do the air purifiering job from deep underground .
    - dungeons dosent looks like building that was in use for something... I mean spikes and stuffs, idk its just strange for me :D
    - crows everywhere and they just want to troll you all day
    - there are chairs but you can't sit on them just next to it on the flor .

Well i gona look for more logic stuff :)

For the first thing you said, you destroy the protected by smashing and beating it with a pick axe.