The "Deepworld Logic" thread.

Comments

• KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034

Here some logic stuff , maybe some was writed down or not so god so im sorry for it :D.

- The dungeon pros are protecting stuffs from being mined but you can destroy the pro it self... ( philosoraptor meme required here):D
    - if you sovel your self underground near to a solid wall then you can pass trough the wall.
    - the purifiering machine can do the air purifiering job from deep underground .
    - dungeons dosent looks like building that was in use for something... I mean spikes and stuffs, idk its just strange for me :D
    - crows everywhere and they just want to troll you all day
    - there are chairs but you can't sit on them just next to it on the flor .

Well i gona look for more logic stuff :)

• THETHE Member Posts: 414
    Heres my list:

Tesla generators somehow produce steam instead of electricity

We can send messages to other players without any sort of machine

The terra pus queen teleports terrapi and never lays eggs

We can grow a beard instantly just by looking in a mirror

Structural integrity doesn't exist anymore

Trees grown from compost are made out of flax

There are identical copies of each painting

There are designated zones where people are able to kill each other

We can fire through walls

A floating robot can excavate all the dirt around a maw and it will stay there and monsters will keep coming out of it

• LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Shikrain said:

This thread was so good, we have to keep it.

1. Brains can produce an infinite amount of energy, but our brains cannot.

2. Automatically, steam turns into acid instantly.

[hidden message] Despite being male or female, we can have our breasts implanted or removed just from your clothes, despite no surgeons are in deepworld.

LOL

We can craft jerkies out of dead mutated octopus.

It is safe to eat jerkies obtained from mutated brains entrapped in a manipulated glass jar full of brain liquid.

Killing a queen mutated octopus gives you 1 giblets no matter what.

We have the ability to decapitate ourselfs by dancing.

• EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,690
    Has anyone mentioned the lack of gravity for solids in the air?
    But liquids and players (cause human contain mostly water) are affected?
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    Zeppelins are small enough to fit on out backs!
  • Falconwing630Falconwing630 Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 142
    edited August 2014
    If you have a large pool of liquid and you make a tunnel at the bottom of the pool, 4blocks down/3blocks left/2 blocks back up. The liquid won't follow you in the tunnel at the 2blocks up.

We have tea but we can't drink it or put in our pantrys.

There are ALOT of spiders and yet I've never seen one spider web

Our characters never have to go to the bathroom

My character never gets tired no matter how long I dig/run/or just stay awake!
    (must be all those power jerky bars XD)

Conveyer belts that run nonstop on nothing

Candles that never go out

Lights with no electricity

Toilets/tubs/sinks with no running water

Water that can go through glass

Doing a backflip in a 1x1 spot

I could be encased in glass that is protected by someone else and yet I can get out without typing /sp

Our clothes never rip or show any signs of wear...no matter how many times I faceplant into the dirt.

Dirt+water doesnt =mud

I've never eaten a cooked meal in all my deepworld days

That's good for now haha :D

Edit-

no matter how much I shoot my pets they don't die

If I stand on a crystal I can kill myself

The mushrooms in my bag never get squished

NOTHING IN MY BAG EVER BREAKS

edited August 2014
    If you have a large pool of liquid and you make a tunnel at the bottom of the pool, 4blocks down/3blocks left/2 blocks back up. The liquid won't follow you in the tunnel at the 2blocks up.

This also happens in real life you know

We have tea but we can't drink it or put in our pantrys.

Ever heard of tea bags or tea bags inside a case

There are ALOT of spiders and yet I've never seen one spider web
    Terrapus isnt a spider and they are mutated octopus

Just a few clarifications
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,302
    -The fact that one can carry thousands of pounds of material.... Where? We don't even have pockets! Let alone a backpack!

-the fact that an eyepatch appears on both sides of your characters,
    -I heart Deepworld shirt mirrors itself when you turn around, instead of showing the words the right way, though distorted slightly,
    - lava doesn't seem to generate heat.
    - I can stand next to a fireplace, and freeze to death unless I touch it once.
    That's what I have ATM that hasn't been stated already.
    edited August 2014
    Bahahahaha I always thought they were spiders XD

Edit- ummm what am I missing about my tunnel explanation? Wouldn't the gravity of all the liquid pushing down push the liquid back up the tunnel? I forgot to say also that the pool of liquid is above the tunnel going down. :-/

• Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,302
    edited August 2014
    Makeshift said:

The fact that we have near instant teleporters to different areas of the world but we don't go to another universe that can sustain life

We are 2 meters tall(over 5'10") even though the atmosphere is extremely unhealthy

No car remains anywhere(if the acid rain was strong enough to dissolve metal in that fast, the player would not be able to live)

The humidity in the air is not poisonous to humans, even though the acidity in the air and water is enough to erode metal

The amount of idiots in the world is extrodanary, and even in the apocalypse, natural selection is virtually nonexistent.

I love this thread

I have an explanation for car remains. Deepworld is a steampunk game. Steampunk is BASICALLY Victorian Sci-fi. Hence Deepworld would, from furniture styles, the fact that it's Steampunk, etc. point to the fact that it does indeed take place in the Victorian era (1837-1901). No cars had gone into mass production yet (the Model T going into mass-production in 1903)

However go do wonder what happened to all the cabs, carriages, and 4-wheelers (those are all types carriages BTW) as well as all the horses, or at least their remains.
    Why would we only find human remains if so many species were wiped out?

Also if you look at ones avatar, they do not actually take up all of 2 metres. They indeed only stand 1.5-1.7 Metres tall without a hat.
    But yet we are all the same height, though some of us seem to levitate a bit above the ground, giving the illusion of height.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,145

Our characters never have to go to the bathroom

What do you think happens when you log out ;)
    LOL
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    AEONXAL said:

"Logic"

Edit- ummm what am I missing about my tunnel explanation? Wouldn't the gravity of all the liquid pushing down push the liquid back up the tunnel? I forgot to say also that the pool of liquid is above the tunnel going down. :-/

To a certain point. Air is compressible, Liquid, is not (don't get technical on me, IK it's a little bit compressible, but not noticeably. And definitely not compared to air.)

Hence the liquid pressure would push the liquid a little bit up, depending on the amount of liquid. (Ex. A cavern under the ocean might fill, if it were twards the bottom, though there would still be highly compressed air in the top.

It is all circumstantial.

To understand what I mean the old "placing a cup upside down then lowering it into the water" tends to do the trick. Regardless of how far down you push it, there will still be that air bubble. Now if you pressed that to the bottom of the Mariana's trench, then... Well you's be dead, and couldn't tell us the results... And I doubt anyone's tried it there, and all those vents would probably screw with the experiment...

Either way it all depends on water depth, and whether there is a hole at the top of the second chamber.
    Dog_man77 said:

To a certain point. Air is compressible, Liquid, is not (don't get technical on me, IK it's a little bit compressible, but not noticeably. And definitely not compared to air.)

Hence the liquid pressure would push the liquid a little bit up, depending on the amount of liquid. (Ex. A cavern under the ocean might fill, if it were twards the bottom, though there would still be highly compressed air in the top.

To understand what I mean the old "placing a cup upside down then lowering it into the water" tends to do the trick. Regardless of how far down you push it, there will still be that air bubble. Now if you pressed that to the bottom of the Mariana's trench, then... Well you's be dead, and couldn't tell us the results... And I doubt anyone's tried it there, and all those vents would probably screw with the experiment...

Either way it all depends on water depth, and whether there is a hole at the top of the second chamber.
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 612K
    If only I could attach pictures from my iPod haha

-smacks myself back on topic-
    Lyven said:

Dog_man77 said:

Precisely!
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Member Posts: 1,305
    Dog_man77 said:

Yup, if the second chamber is open the water would flow up to be even with the first chamber. If not, it would not flow up.
    I guess I should have explained it a bit better :)
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    I think she mean about this:

Its the 2nd one from the left when they enter the building :D
    Yesh!!! hehe that's what I meant :D
  • Ripcord24Ripcord24 A land called China...Member Posts: 1,009
    AEONXAL said:

Ya ever heard of Indian pole gymnastics?
    Word: Bump.
  • THETHE Member Posts: 414
    Ooh heres one that I've seen recently

Birds levitate when they land on spikes and don't flap their wings.
  • Plus1handicapPlus1handicap Member Posts: 36
    Physics...
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    edited August 2014
    Airlock doors hold back 0 amount of liquid or even less brains... (They just go trught the door after you open then close it, they didnt see you close it 8-X )
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Member Posts: 1,011
    Turrets can shoot through things when you can't see them
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Bouncing bullets.
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,764
    Pipes am can go through mech doors and large mech trapdoors.