The "Deepworld Logic" thread.

Comments

• KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034

Pipes am can go through mech doors and large mech trapdoors.

I don't see how that's not possible in real life.
  • THETHE Member Posts: 414

Bouncing bullets.

Bullets can ricochet in real life.
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Member Posts: 1,305
    They can, but they wouldn't ricochet off of dirt.
    They also wouldn't hurt you when they gently roll into your boot.
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,763
    Shikrain said:

Pipes am can go through mech doors and large mech trapdoors.

I don't see how that's not possible in real life.
    They wouldn't be functional doors
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,302
    THE said:

Bouncing bullets.

Yes but not off of a human the way they do IG, and not cause any real damage if they're rolling around in the floor like they do in Deepworld.

Here's a good one for all of you. Bullets disappearing a bit after they've been shot. Just fading out of reality.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Dog_man77 said:

THE said:

Bouncing bullets.

Yes but not off of a human the way they do IG, and not cause any real damage if they're rolling around in the floor like they do in Deepworld.

Here's a good one for all of you. Bullets disappearing a bit after they've been shot. Just fading out of reality.
    They have to go to heaven
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,302
    Lyven said:

Dog_man77 said:

THE said:

Bouncing bullets.

Pieces of lead to to heaven? Whatever you say @Lyven... Whatever you say...
    Lyven said:

Dog_man77 said:

THE said:

Bouncing bullets.

So thats why everything is so shiny up there.
    Dog_man77 said:

Lyven said:

Dog_man77 said:

THE said:

Bouncing bullets.

Pieces of lead to to heaven? Whatever you say @Lyven... Whatever you say...
    They live for your cause for 5-10 seconds, they deserve to go to heaven
    Moving on:

You can lie on a bed of spikes and die.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,541
    THE said:

Moving on:

I don't die...-cough cough exo skin cough-
    edited August 2014
    PIPTR0 said:

THE said:

Moving on:

I don't die...-cough cough exo skin cough-
    Let me rephrase that: you can lie on a bed of spikes without an exo skin and die.
    We cant go to space
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    Lyven said:

We cant go to space

Lol ?! In that age ? Logic fail :D
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,541

Lyven said:

We cant go to space

Well, in theory, there shouldn't be a solid mass of nothingness that keeps you from going up, but I could see that there could be a limit to hight in the sky before you steampack fails.
    PIPTR0 said:

Lyven said:

We cant go to space

Well, in theory, there shouldn't be a solid mass of nothingness that keeps you from going up, but I could see that there could be a limit to hight in the sky before you steampack fails.
    Our steampacks do not fail from the intense pressure in deep biomes, not to mention us not being affected into any kind of pressure at all.
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    PIPTR0 said:

Until the pressure and the temperature is good to convert water to steam and the water stay in liquid state then no problem its work in space to ( well water and cold not the best friends so maybe there gonobe some fail), but the amount of water you need to reach the space is to much and need verry big pressure to lift that many water .
    And i think in that age they dont even think to much about going out space and how. :D
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    Schooting someone 20 times trough his head with a
    Pistol,
    Still not dead.
    Fire doesn't light things on fire like wood, and it can just hit a wall and fall to the ground.
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    Deep depths were discovered before oceans.
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,763
    Gilby co. Special Giblets don't taste good enough.
  • ocg13ocg13 Swimming in Mars barsMember Posts: 1,549
    Lyven said:

PIPTR0 said:

Lyven said:

We cant go to space

Our steampacks do not fail from the intense pressure in deep biomes, not to mention us not being affected into any kind of pressure at all.
    Space has no pressure
    ocg13 said:

Lyven said:

PIPTR0 said:

Lyven said:

We cant go to space

Space has no pressure
    Space also has no water vapour to suck Into the steampack to make it work.

However many steampunk novels talk of space travel, though usually visiting the moon. That's why I think there should be a Moon biome.
    Dog_man77 said:

ocg13 said:

Lyven said:

PIPTR0 said:

Lyven said:

We cant go to space

Space has no pressure
    Space also has no water vapour to suck Into the steampack to make it work.

However many steampunk novels talk of space travel, though usually visiting the moon. That's why I think there should be a Moon biome.
    Oh yeah...about the moon...I did a "tad" of weapon testing on the moon...let's just say its a "little" irradiated and destroyed...
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Member Posts: 1,305

Not having to eat or feed pets.

Well, it would be kind of awkward of we had to eat pets.

Not having to eat or feed pets.

Well, it would be kind of awkward of we had to eat pets.
    Especially robots. The only organic pet we have is the terrapus, but it probably eats flax or human meat, for short, an omnivore.
    edited August 2014

Ahem ahem, my list of stuff:
    Terrapi holding a pistol or shooting bullets out of their mouth
    Chests just bein there with loot not known who placed the loot in it

- Its placed by the survivors of the apocalypse to secure their treasures (its still a mystery as to how a couple of gargoyles and gunpowder can be considered valuable. Sentimentality maybe?)

Steam regaining without anything charging it
    -Moisture from the air

Not having to eat or feed pets
    Probably most hacks and glitches
    Being able to pass through SOME crystals and other items
    Holding everything in ur pocket without needing a trans-dimensional teleportal in ur pocket that transports the items u mine into ur own dimension that has endless space
    And................
    The magical forces of THE BAN HAMMAR