The "Deepworld Logic" thread.

Comments

• Onyx_FutureOnyx_Future New forums account @JusticeGamingMember Posts: 69
    edited December 2014
    Gilby said:

There are broken houses, but the glass is fine. I totaly did not add this in :3... Or this trololollollolololololo

Well what would you expect after a apocalypse... :)
  • Onyx_FutureOnyx_Future New forums account @JusticeGamingMember Posts: 69
    edited December 2014

Wait when did Deepworld ever have logic?

I totaly wasnt just testing with html :)
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    You can fall 2000 feet but survive without a scratch.
  • VickyTheExplorerVickyTheExplorer Rising from the grave.Member Posts: 412
    Why we hurt these adorable bunnies.
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    We have a Deepworld logic thread despite the obvious absence of logic in the game.
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677

We have a Deepworld logic thread despite the obvious absence of logic in the game.

Logiception
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    This needs to come back.
  • Mega_MasterMega_Master under the lake of pity, inside the cave of hopelessness, beneath the pit of jelly wormsMember Posts: 211
    We have buckets, but instead of using them for a smart reason (like filling them with water) we wear them on our heads like doofuses...
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikeMember Posts: 156
    You can casually tear your leg out of it's socket just by back flipping and dancing simultaneously, and yet you can walk it off like nothing happened.
  • SushiSushi EUREKA!!!Member Posts: 75
    Gravedig.

For some reason birds and butterflies can push you.
  • TishkuTishku Killing the dentistMember Posts: 12
    Sushi said:

Gravedig.

For some reason birds and butterflies can push you.

we light as feathers
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,033
    Using a pick mines wood faster than a hatchet.
    Somehow, our exo suits, guns, and steampacks tap into a single, mysterious supply of steam.
    Energy cannons fire pure energy created from steam into manageable, aim-able ball-lightning
    There's not acid cannon. There's a slime cannon.
    We can use canisters to replenish our steam, but not to power steam-powered objects.
    Brains have taken over the world... but only in very small, specific areas.
    Somebody, or something, built exo suits for all these crows and bats. Like, come on, man!!!
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    edited January 2016
    " Soon " is a term used in deepworld that can be a day to afew years.

Maybe you really don't want that unknown liquid in the container you just got from killing a brain lord.

You steal terrapus eggs after killing a queen as " loot ".

Onyx may be found in a brain biome even though it only contains acid, no water or lava that forms onyx.

In deepworld, there is no law of conservation. You may cut a block with a hatchet then mine it, deleting matter from the universe.

Apparently deepworldians aren't just immortal, they're telepathic too.

• FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Grave digging.
    Fallers said:

Grave digging.

It's perfectly fine to grave dig threads. It's not ok to grave dig threads that are too old or have no relevant information.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,476
    I hope this thread continues to be grave-dug for the life of the game! I love this thread. Love love love.
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,284
    I have such a good one!

Finding lava in an artic world...

Screw Logic...
    Flashlights never run out of light... ever. In fact, you just are absolutely GLOWING with radiant beauty all the time.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    What is logic without logic? If you have no logic, there is no logic. Resulting, in logic without logic.
  • TishkuTishku Killing the dentistMember Posts: 12
    Fallers said:

What is logic without logic? If you have no logic, there is no logic. Resulting, in logic without logic.

Wut.
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    You can buy currency using money from another universe, and use it to purchase many items from an unknown source.

Worlds seem to endlessly spawn when the previous one reaches a specific exploration rate.
    Steam lines never tend to dry out or run out of steam.

We can't talk, only write to each other, yet /say and /think makes the impression of talking.

We eat terrapi and armadillos.

We re-invented mini-nukes, thus, we will invent nukes resulting in a new apocalypse.

Onyx is as rare as 11 diamonds, while diamond should be rarer.

Onyx can be as rare as 300 crystals.

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 654
    Dropping the soap in the air.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 654
    Onyx is less durable than diamond.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    A ball of musket rolling down towards you when touches you hurts you as if youve been shot in the back
    Poking a stalagmite critically injures you.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    A pro that can so called 'protect' your stuff
    Protectors are all Satellite dishes. They all somehow receive information regarding protection from presumably defunct, or even non-existent satellites orbiting the earth while being located in areas that are the LEAST receptible to such signals.
    Wearing glasses doesn't affect your perception.

Wearing glasses doesn't affect your perception.

Wearing the wrong prescription doesn't adversely affect it either
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Birds can push you past brains. Or you can mine for hours
    Lyven said:

A ball of musket rolling down towards you when touches you hurts you as if youve been shot in the back

Lyven said:

Lyven said: