Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damage Report

THETHE Posts: 414Member
The City of Fordbridge has sustained major grief from a person. The borders of The City are now closed until further notice.
The perpetrator mostly took furniture, doors, and switches.
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 277K
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 264K
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 269K
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 243K
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 297K
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 215K

Comments

• THETHE Posts: 414Member

I'll let you know if anyone has a suspicious amount of furniture!

Unfortunately he stole more than just tables
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    THE said:

The City of Fordbridge has sustained major grief from a person. The borders of The City are now closed until further notice.

Ugh, I'm sorry -- getting griefed really sucks. If you need supplies to replace stuff, let me know. I have lots of extra furniture, doors, and switches that I'd be happy to donate to the rebuilding effort.
    Sirentist said:

THE said:

Ugh, I'm sorry -- getting griefed really sucks. If you need supplies to replace stuff, let me know. I have lots of extra furniture, doors, and switches that I'd be happy to donate to the rebuilding effort.
    I would appreciate that. What I need would be about 15 tall chairs, a large fireplace, a large wine rack, 30 marble blocks, and I can handle the rest.
    Okay, where would you like to meet up?
    edited March 2014
    Sirentist said:

Okay, where would you like to meet up?

I can come on now and let's meet at North Market @Sirentist
    Okdok see you there!
  • VatchCronockVatchCronock Posts: 2Member
    How do u start a thread
    VatchCronock, you are still an applicant, which means your ability to post stuff is limited. Once Lisa determines you're not a spambot, she'll change your status to a regular member and you'll be able to start threads and post pictures and all that.
  • av6houndav6hound Potato SaladiaPosts: 1,802Member
    Sirentist said:

VatchCronock, you are still an applicant, which means your ability to post stuff is limited. Once Lisa determines you're not a spambot, she'll change your status to a regular member and you'll be able to start threads and post pictures and all that.

I posted that on his WALL