Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Fan Art of the Day - Submit your best artwork here to win crowns and fame!

Comments

• HexterXDHexterXD Inside A Studio Making A T.V ShowPosts: 281Member
    edited January 2017
    I am making the android if it were a mech, it will take time. Imagine how alsome newton would be if he were gigantic! His silly one liners would be silly Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes, as he blasts the heck out of brains!
    Post edited by HexterXD on
  • Hope you like my drawing!
    image.jpeg
    607 x 614 - 83K
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh come on, disappointing.
    edited January 2017
    Ok listen up, WHY ON THIS DEEP EARTH, DO PEOPLE KEEP STEALING SMOOTHY AND LILIPUFFS DRAWINGS? I sa both of them have 2 paintings get copied. Boy humans are weird.

Oh, and I did not give up on making the mech, it is under construction, and will soon be the best drawing I ever made in my life. Trust me when I say this, this robot looks crazy.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,366Member
    edited January 2017
    HexterXD said:

Ok listen up, WHY ON THIS DEEP EARTH, DO PEOPLE KEEP STEALING SMOOTHY AND LILIPUFFS DRAWINGS? I sa both of them have 2 paintings get copied. Boy humans are weird.

Oh, and I did not give up on making the mech, it is under construction, and will soon be the best drawing I ever made in my life. Trust me when I say this, this robot looks crazy.

We will be waiting eagerly
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Posts: 375Member
    HexterXD said:

Just don't copy any transformer memes.
  • lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Posts: 1,563Member
    edited January 2017
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaPosts: 518Member
    Uhm... This is just wow cmon guys this disapointing
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtuePosts: 520Member
    edited January 2017

Clueboe said:

Hope you like my drawing!

This is not your drawing. @Smoothy posted the same one in September of 2015.

IMG_0384.PNG
    500 x 855 - 99K
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkPosts: 755Member
    The power of sketching really fast.
    The brain got frosted, desintegrated, fired, and energized
    IMG_3549.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 999K
    A teaser of the very well crafted image I'm making! I'm so hyped! Someday soon, I'd say a few weeks, it will be on the screen. It is big enough to scare away mobs!
    IMG_2235.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 7M
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthPosts: 247Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm a dragon person, and I honestly love dragons! I made this, hat/helmet thingy and I would love to see it in-game someday. Heck, it took forever because I was using an ipad mini with my fingers to draw this.
    image.jpeg
    1024 x 678 - 58K
    edited January 2017
    Aviatrix said:

When it's taking me aaaages to find a dungeon, I simply sing a song... ♬♪ Searchin' For Dungeons, traaa la la la laaaa ♬♩

I feel like I've seen this image somewhere....eh I dunno, might just be the nice style.....I have seen this photo somewhere! Something does not seem right!
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaPosts: 135Member
    HexterXD said:

Aviatrix said:

When it's taking me aaaages to find a dungeon, I simply sing a song... ♬♪ Searchin' For Dungeons, traaa la la la laaaa ♬♩

I feel like I've seen this image somewhere....eh I dunno, might just be the nice style.....I have seen this photo somewhere! Something does not seem right!
    yeah, you have seen it before, I reposted it (it is mine though) as it didn't seem to be noticed last time I posted... but apparently it was!
    Oh, that makes sense! I should so that sometimes! .o.

Oh and I have some not so good news, Since we are moving, we have to oviously unplug stuff. I went out of my room to do a new save for my drawing, and the computer was unplugged! Since it has no batteries, it died. The timing on the mech being posted will take more time now...
  • KinderQuaser20DKinderQuaser20D Posts: 193Member
    My drawing is not vey good but i want to make people happy with my drawings !!! Well valentine is close so.....
    DONT FORGET TO BUY A GIFT FOR A PERSON YOU LOVE !!!
    IMG_7574.PNG
    2266 x 1749 - 893K
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkPosts: 755Member
    Your art is Amazing not not good.