Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Įnfiñity Guild

Project_SophieProject_Sophie Totally not in your kitchen pantry taking your candy...Posts: 275Member
The Įnfiñity Guild is now recruiting players! Purpose of the guild is to help new players and do good to DW! The guild has expanded bringing more loyal kind players into the family. If you want to join the guild, you can find me (ItzSophie) in any market worlds but mainly in GTA 5. :-bd

Comments

• Project_SophieProject_Sophie Totally not in your kitchen pantry taking your candy...Posts: 275Member
    Here's a few of the members in the guild
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
  • RazaTDRazaTD Posts: 247Member
    Oh another Newbie-Friendly Guild?
  • Project_SophieProject_Sophie Totally not in your kitchen pantry taking your candy...Posts: 275Member
    I guess so lol i had a chat with ipadPat yesterday telling her about this..i never knew about her guild
    @Cathy i appreciate your Guild is helping newbs, so when they come to Deepworld they'll have some Guilds helping them, i think it may attract more players? (but taking the idea of other, you must ask them first)
    @RazaTD yeah sure will next time. (Remember i never knew about the Newbie guild)
    Ok, now that's a good start of your Guild, I hope you and other Newbie-Friendly Guilds rise together! :D
    Thank you :D
    edited April 2014
    This thread was made by my random cousin who wanted to do something nice for me considering the day this was made, I had a bad day that day. Ending up in annoying me by pretending to be me again... ;) If anyone sees another guild thread made by me then it is made by the actual ME and I'm just pretending this thread was never made...

IGNORE THIS THREAD