Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New mushrooms.

DatmoustacheDatmoustache Posts: 355Member
edited April 2013 in Come and Visit...
So a new premium world was generated a few mins ago. And laurence and me went mushroom hunting (kinda) and he has added wonderful new types of mushroom for us all. Yes i went mushroom hunting with mike. Everyone else survives his evil brain attacks, i pick mushrooms. Though he did blow everything up and dig random holes. so come check em out.
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    Don't forget the first recycler is there too!
  • Rattle26Rattle26 Somewhere in the Deepworld...Posts: 1,118Member
    Where's the world?
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    I wasn't able to get on today, but when I do.. mushroom collecting, all day! That's all I have been doing ever since I heard about wine, and I plan to continue! :)
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter

Sorry for going off topic:

I wasn't able to get on today, but when I do.. mushroom collecting, all day! That's all I have been doing ever since I heard about wine, and I plan to continue! :)

How many shrooms you got now?
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    Something close to this, not sure the exact number because the game will not load properly.

Red - 2050
    Brown - 2150
    Pink - 1700
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Posts: 1,563Member
    @4SlotToaster I found 1 oyster mushroom yesterday. You can have it as the rest of my payment for that stabilizer xD
  • HoboDumpsterHoboDumpster Posts: 925Member
    I found mystery mushrooms that have no tool tag or icon in my inventoery
  • PhilosopherPhilosopher Posts: 1,250Member
    edited February 2013
    These Mystery mushrooms (with "?" icon) are Willow and Amanita Mushrooms, which are actually two of the most common mushrooms in the old worlds. The new common mushrooms are Portabella, Oyster and Pholiota (or is it Porcini?). The little pink mushrooms are just the most basic form.
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldPosts: 2,131Member
    edited February 2013
    I found acid mushrooms. There are two types, elder (bigger) and regular. They grow IN large areas acid so that makes them hard to get. They also have a green glow similar to crystals. They are in display in the golden greifer pub in london