Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

PLAYER SPOTLIGHTS - DEEPWORLD SALUTES Sirentist!

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
edited March 2014 in General

Deepworld salutes Sirentist!!!

You can see more images and read all about Sirentist here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.838732202819818.1073741827.321768937849483&type=3

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post edited by lisa on
Deepworld-spotlight_%231.jpg
403 x 403 - 59K

Comments

• _Sandy__Sandy_ Member Posts: 38
    Go sirentist!
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129

There's purple skin now?!?!?! Sheesh, I should probably actually play Deepworld every once in a while...

Congrats!

Pssssst and green and blue and different coloured hair too!
  • GuardofthedragonGuardofthedragon Stargate CommandMember Posts: 2,623
    Awww yeah! Gratz Siren :D
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,993
    Congrats siren!
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,075
    Sirentist said:

I love the idea of us all being able to nominate each other and I'm looking forward to when we'll be able to do this without needing Facebook accounts. I've already got a whole list of people in mind!

B-b-but... You do have a facebook account.

-posts link to Siren's FB account-
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,857
    edited March 2014
    Aura said:

Sirentist said:

I love the idea of us all being able to nominate each other and I'm looking forward to when we'll be able to do this without needing Facebook accounts. I've already got a whole list of people in mind!

B-b-but... You do have a facebook account.

-posts link to Siren's FB account-
    LOL, true. Next time you're stalking inactive accounts, Aura, you should totally send it a friend request!
    Post edited by Sirentist on
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,029
    Congrats :)
  • SladedRogueSladedRogue Hiding From Tjergoz's NukesMember Posts: 715
    I was reading one of the captions on the leaderboards photos, and I realized someone beat Sirentist on the crafting category... Last time I checked, she was first. You've gotta catch up Siren! :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Congratulations Sirentist :D
  • HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 592
    Congratulations!
  • SmokeySmokey Member Posts: 1,012
    Good Job Siren!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    lisa said:

There's purple skin now?!?!?! Sheesh, I should probably actually play Deepworld every once in a while...

Congrats!

And Anime Eyes...
    Don't forget the Anime eyes.
  • conquerer443conquerer443 guessMember Posts: 1,581
    *clap**clap**clap*

I was reading one of the captions on the leaderboards photos, and I realized someone beat Sirentist on the crafting category... Last time I checked, she was first. You've gotta catch up Siren! :)

Ha, noooooooooo, I like it when someone else is up there, too. In fact I'm in the middle of a giant group project right now and I really need to craft a crap-ton of blocks but I've been holding off because I like having that leaderboard show someone else. For now I've been having other people craft the blocks for me, which seems to be working pretty well!
    Sirentist said:

Ha, noooooooooo, I like it when someone else is up there, too. In fact I'm in the middle of a giant group project right now and I really need to craft a crap-ton of blocks but I've been holding off because I like having that leaderboard show someone else. For now I've been having other people craft the blocks for me, which seems to be working pretty well!
    Stalk the person in the lead.
    Kidnap them in the dead of the night.
    Give them the crafting supplies.
    Force them to craft it for you.

Kinda like Rumpelstiltskin - But with less of a moral to the story and more deepworld.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    Sirentist said:

I think we all know you are filling up another world with stone blocks.. I mean.. a few of us even donated around 20,000 stone to you!

I think we all know you are filling up another world with stone blocks.. I mean.. a few of us even donated around 20,000 stone to you!

LOL, yeah, I wasn't trying to keep it a secret or anything :)

And you're correct: people have been donating stone and rubble and blocks and backdrops, not to mention time and energy (for those who've joined up to be more active participants). These types of projects only work when a bunch of people get together and decide to make it happen, which is why I love organizing them. Basically what I'm saying is you guys are AWESOME.
  • USAFpilottannerUSAFpilottanner ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 742
    I kind of figured that sirentist was going to get this.. =D>
  • USAFpilottannerUSAFpilottanner ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 742
    edited March 2014
    Congratzz !
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Member Posts: 1,305
    edited March 2014
    lisa said:

Congrats!

GREEN!!! image image image image image image
  • ProSniperProSniper Learning how to snipe better than youMember Posts: 274
    edited March 2014
    There are alot of players better then me but it's ok ill wait and wait... For my spotlight...
  • JalopwJalopw Village hidden in the sandMember Posts: 532
    I nominate @Dewgong03‌ for the next one!!
  • ZapfuryZapfury Member Posts: 3,142
    Congrats!
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 1,349

Really though, what is she wearing on her feet? Are they Kait-proofed?

Oh! I know it ! I know what exactly goes on there!
  • PlasmaDogPlasmaDog Member Posts: 669
    Wow who would've known that siren was going to be chosen first -_-
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    Jalopw said:

I nominate @Dewgong03‌ for the next one!!

Soon as I can get that skill reset from them, I'll nominate them as well :D