Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I need a guild.,.

CivPr0CivPr0 Member Posts: 88
edited March 2014 in Guilds
Hey everybody.Is their a group that I could join that is loyal, Australian/Australian time zone that is good and is excepting new players? If you wanna learn/know a bit about me, just send me a message through the forums.

Ps. My IGN is CivPr0

Comments

• rollinsrollins Stranded on an island Member Posts: 1,319
    The RSU is happy to accept any new recuits. Join us!
  • GorzGorz MorgueMember Posts: 3,591
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    edited March 2014
    Hmm? Guild?
    I have a guild, it only consists of me and one other (Inactiveish) member.
    The guilds full name is "Timeless Vøid" or Maybe it's "Vøidless Time" I can never remember.. And I'm the one who set it.

The guild TAG is "Vøid" (That's the bit next to your name in the online section)

I also have a world I have been working on that I guess is kinda them homelands.. The name is "Kingdom of the Wolf" if you want to go check it out before making any decision.

My guild doesn't participate in these stupid "Wars/ Battles" that other guilds like to participate in.

The guild is mainly just to go out, have fun, be yourself. Act like you normally do.. Ect. If you need help on getting the order of the crow/ ranking up I can help you out. I'm a sapphire crow.. Need another 60 or so till I reach 200, and another 6 player levels or so. Resources for a build you are doing are able to be shared as well - within reason anyway...

Basically, it's a guild thats there just for the sake of making friends and being able to get help with any builds you are doing.. Be aware though.. I may end up taking all your resin.. xD

No forms to fill out, no application process.. It's just a guild being used as they were original intended.
    Edit- Almost forgot to mention, yes I'm an Australian.
  • AliasAlias Member Posts: 1,842

Hi, if you join the RSU or any of its sub branches, you get a Kukky!

Just sign here to sell your soul:

Don't forget, Kukkiez!

Our offer will stand until your local area gets affected by standard nuking procedures, but until then- tally ho!

Corrected spelling errors. :P
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    You could join the the Alliance if ya like, just meet at Capital City, you dont have to join, but I would be glad if you did :)
  • ONYXONYX Member Posts: 27
    Me too i can join our guild were waiting for recruits to join us were just like to raid bases like that and have fun we keep building stuff even were called Life Destroyers were other meaning of that too (Life Builders) :)

Hmm? Guild?
    I have a guild, it only consists of me and one other (Inactiveish) member.
    The guilds full name is "Timeless Vøid" or Maybe it's "Vøidless Time" I can never remember.. And I'm the one who set it.

The guild TAG is "Vøid" (That's the bit next to your name in the online section)

I also have a world I have been working on that I guess is kinda them homelands.. The name is "Kingdom of the Wolf" if you want to go check it out before making any decision.

My guild doesn't participate in these stupid "Wars/ Battles" that other guilds like to participate in.

The guild is mainly just to go out, have fun, be yourself. Act like you normally do.. Ect. If you need help on getting the order of the crow/ ranking up I can help you out. I'm a sapphire crow.. Need another 60 or so till I reach 200, and another 6 player levels or so. Resources for a build you are doing are able to be shared as well - within reason anyway...

Basically, it's a guild thats there just for the sake of making friends and being able to get help with any builds you are doing.. Be aware though.. I may end up taking all your resin.. xD

No forms to fill out, no application process.. It's just a guild being used as they were original intended.
    Edit- Almost forgot to mention, yes I'm an Australian.

• Rattle26Rattle26 Somewhere in the Deepworld...Member Posts: 1,118
    Please join royal lark :)