Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Off-Topic Artwork

Comments

• CrocellCrocell Member Posts: 218
    redder89 said:

I drew this just today. Still finding a good art style. I bet some of you know who this guy is. I didn't scan it yet, though.

Squall from final fantasy right?
  • redder89redder89 Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 178
    Let's just say...
    I got bored and drew someone that barely looks like the real thing.
    image.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 2M
  • GorzGorz MorgueMember Posts: 3,591
    edited June 2014
    This post is skinned alive, text no longer available.
  • GorzGorz MorgueMember Posts: 3,591
    edited June 2014
    Text no longer available.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    AEONXAL said:

Cute or terrifying?

Cool shading.
  • AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractMember Posts: 965

AEONXAL said:

Cute or terrifying?

Cool shading.
    I was asking a question ._.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    AEONXAL said:

Cute or terrifying?

That. Is. Amazing.
    Teach me master
    ipads said:

AEONXAL said:

Cute or terrifying?

That. Is. Amazing.
    Teach me master
    ._. Cute or not ._.?? !!
  • GabsterGabster Where tea rules supreme Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,142
    D'awwwww,I think its cute!

also teach me master
  • shadow64shadow64 Right behind you...Member Posts: 96
    Sirentist said:

A friend of mine has a longstanding tradition of taking herself out for a lobster roll on her birthday. She has done this every June, without fail, for more than 40 years. This year, due to some life-threatening medical issues, she's unable to honor the tradition. It's not a matter of mobility or access; she just literally cannot ingest one bite of her beloved lobster roll. "This will be the first time in my adult life," she told me, "that I won't have a lobster roll on my birthday." She wasn't looking at me when she said this, but her voice was small and sad.

I know it's not the same, but I did what I could to make sure she had a little lobster roll on her special day:

Fine print:
    Round lobster shape modeled after Clive Gringras's logo for the "Lobster" magazine (link: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lobster-magazine-logo.svg). Pattern inspired by Farnell's gorgeous conception of a 17th century baroque lobster (link: http://farnelldoodles.blogspot.com/2011/06/17th-century-lobster.html).

The actual size of the rolling lobster is only a little bit more than 1.5" in diameter, so even though you can zoom in on the scan, the drawing itself is pretty small. Also, of course, I edited my signature out after scanning the image into the computer. In an earlier sketch I had written "Wheeeeeeeee!" in tiny letters along one of the lines, but decided against that for the final drawing.

I think its really nice of you to do that for your friend. Sometimes its these little gestures that can speak louder than any words, she is lucky to have a friend like you to turn to :)
    Gabster said:

D'awwwww,I think its cute!

also teach me master

Really? My friend say its terrifying.
    I cant teach
  • AstellaAstella Spying on the government while they spy on us . . . Member Posts: 611
    AEONXAL said:

ipads said:

AEONXAL said:

Cute or terrifying?

That. Is. Amazing.
    Teach me master
    ._. Cute or not ._.?? !!
    Its cuteeeee!
  • SkyTheProGuy4444SkyTheProGuy4444 Deep in the core of the Nexus.Member Posts: 229
    What a creative drawing! I never understand how people use those apps on the ipad. Its so complicated.
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,302

What a creative drawing! I never understand how people use those apps on the ipad. Its so complicated.

SketchBook is surprisingly simple, compared to other professional apps.
  • GabsterGabster Where tea rules supreme Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,142
    Why can people draw so good on iPad?! I really can not do it, but I don't have a stylus.
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Member Posts: 3,260
    shadow64 said:

Im not sure if these count in terms of art, but i do enjoy photography. Where i live we often have good thunderstorms, but because i didnt want to take my nice camera out in a storm, i took these all with my ipads defalt camera.

Magnifique! I have never been able to snap a picture of a lightning bolt, partly because I'm a slowpoke, partly because special features confuse me, partly because AAGHHH LIGHTNING GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY TAINTED SOUL
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Dr_Derp said:

Made in Blender 2.71
    [www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTq9sLQOiVs]

So this is what you where talking about
  • Dr_DerpDr_Derp tejasMember Posts: 780
    edited July 2014
    Nato8743 said:

You all are very talented :D i cant even come close to computer editing, but i can draw decently :P
    Edit* sorry if some of the pictures are upside down:(

I find that I can give things much more detail when drawing by hand.
    I have yet to try sketching a picture by hand, and then adding colors/effects on my computer.

Edit To Add: Those drawings look awesome!
  • Ivan_BestIvan_Best Member Posts: 606
    Very NICE
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    I drew a beautiful picture, but i can't find it. Hopefully it'll show up and i can post it!