Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Looking for a guild, anyone?

oreo_MASTERoreo_MASTER Lavender townMember Posts: 332
Ever since i stopped playing, they have added new items, so i will get back in the game more often. My IGN is I-Run-With-Scissors, i am brass order and have all MKIII guns accept musket and have almost all of the best accessories. Post your IGN and guild name and when we should meet! Note: i would love a big guild!

Comments

• oreo_MASTERoreo_MASTER Lavender townMember Posts: 332
    The guild leader will have access to my private worlds, too!
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    Wait, aren't you still part of the AoD?
    I must have forgotten, i have not played for a while...
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    Ah, no problem. Kyler, clueboe, or myself can re-add you if you wish to join us again.
    @toadlover‌ am not in an in game guild currently
  • Dewgong03Dewgong03 Carnival Member Posts: 450
    You can join my guild! We welcome everyone with open arms :D
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    You could also join mine :)
    I don't want access to any private worlds though.
  • TaurokTaurok Member Posts: 856
    edited April 2014
    The vikings is a large organisation consisting mostly of poachers and mercenaries.

We are always glad to let anyone join.
  • you always are able to join the RSU, sent @tjergoz a PM if you wanna join
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Yup, thou can join the RSU!
  • sleepyCreepersleepyCreeper Fairy Tail, Magnolia.Member Posts: 745
    Join the RSU!!!! We have nukes, neuro-fun-toxins, people crushers, buttons that lower strip bars from the ceiling and giant drills. I like RSU. Its a nice guild.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

Note: i would love a big guild!

Y U NO JOIN SMAL GUILDS?!
    image.jpg
    552 x 360 - 61K
  • SladedRogueSladedRogue Hiding From Tjergoz's NukesMember Posts: 715
    You may join the Keepers of Night! We are made of respectful players who have a passion for building, and we have lots of guild/group projects. For example, visit Bridlington and Bearsden Creek. :)

My IGN is SladedRogue.
    Who is the leader? I would like to meet them, tell the leader to message me. I think this is between newbie family and RSU, possibly other guilds, too!
    Reading back, i saw that tjergoz is the RSU leader, please tell me what the RSU is all about?