Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

[Gameplay] 2.1.1 Multi Craft Conundrum

p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
When Crafting excessive amounts of an item, the game lags out so bad it disconnects. I think it might be caused by the fact that instead of showing the total amount crafted above your player, (the white text showing what you get) it shows a TON of individual pop ups with the amount you get for crafting an item once.

So instead of one 1,500 notice, you get 500 x3 notices.

Comments

• PhilosopherPhilosopher Member Posts: 1,250
    p1nkbr0 said:

When Crafting excessive amounts of an item, the game lags out so bad it disconnects. I think it might be caused by the fact that instead of showing the total amount crafted above your player, (the white text showing what you get) it shows a TON of individual pop ups with the amount you get for crafting an item once.

So instead of one 1,500 notice, you get 500 x3 notices.

Good catch. I can confirm that part about the white text spamming all the way up. I think the larger amounts should use bigger font size while saying +500 if it is that amount you're crafting. That way, it would signify the sheer amount of items you just crafted instead of just saying +500 x3 in regular text size.