Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEEP BIOME LAG

ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
edited July 2014 in iOS and Mac Clients
It's crazy, there was one a minute ago, I went to it but in 5 seconds my game lagged badly and I left. Please fix this lag!!! (If I had stayed longer I'm sure I would've crashed).
Post edited by Zhayk on

Comments

• BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    Probably because too much people on a server that cant handle it
  • ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
    It was only 14!
  • FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Posts: 1,838Member
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    Deep biomes are always like this..i usually dont bother about it..i usually just enjoy the lagg until most of the people rage quit..

Then i happily mine on without any problem
  • _RICH__RICH_ Stalker alertPosts: 586Member
    Dont forget deep biomes are the biggest biomes in game
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Posts: 1,303Member
    _RICH_ said:

No they are the smallest, but have more mobs, (likely) more things that want to kill you (that takes a decent amount of code) there are I would presume more maws (which also want to kill you) and other things.

Let's ask @Sirentist what she thinks.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    Dog_man77 said:

_RICH_ said:

No they are the smallest, but have more mobs, (likely) more things that want to kill you (that takes a decent amount of code) there are I would presume more maws (which also want to kill you) and other things.

Its not about "code" or "size" its because of the maws spraying toxic funes or spawning monsters. Theres just so many things happening in a deep biome!
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    edited July 2014
    Deep biomes have the same format as other biomes, but instead of being a rectangle, it became a "standing" rectangle

Edit: and there is no sky, making it look like its bigger than other biomes
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Dog_man77 said:

_RICH_ said:

They're smaller in width, and taller in height than normal worlds. They're roughly the same size and the lack of sky makes them appear much larger.

Also, that means more areas to explore, spawn mobs, and use of graphics power.