Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crashing

ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
So I went to some worlds and when I entered I crashed right away!!!! Sometimes only if I typed. Does anyone else get this? It's so annoying! I can't even play the game! Please tell me if I can stop this. :(

Comments

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,123Member
    Get a faster device. Or wait till the developers find a way to stop us from lagging to merry hell.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    This is caused by high memory (RAM) usage on your device. Sometimes, in highly crowded worlds, your device will use a lot of RAM. Bringing up the keyboard will also use up a surprising amount of RAM.

The two best ways to stop this (that I've found) are to:
    1) Close all background apps
    2) Perform a Hard Reset by holding both the power and home button together until the boot logo appears.
  • ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

This is caused by high memory (RAM) usage on your device. Sometimes, in highly crowded worlds, your device will use a lot of RAM. Bringing up the keyboard will also use up a surprising amount of RAM.

2) Perform a Hard Reset by holding both the power and home button together until the boot logo appears.

I'll try both ways!
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,123Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

And if neither of those ways work, then you know there is a memory problem with DeepWorld!
  • r2d2491r2d2491 Posts: 7Member
    My crash is like that, but it crashes at the start screen
  • Link63710Link63710 Posts: 3Member
    edited August 2014
    r2d2491 said:

Same with me!!!!!! When I type my username and password then click the enter arrow I keep crashing and I am on iPad 1 but couple days earlier it worked fine but now it doesn't and I thought it was my memory i had 4 gb I deleted 75 percent off my stuff and now I have 1.6 gbs and still won't work and when I make a new account I crash my username is Link63710 on deepworld can someone help me??????
    Post edited by Link63710 on
    edited August 2014
    Link63710 said:

r2d2491 said:

Same with me!!!!!! When I type my username and password then click the enter arrow I keep crashing and I am on iPad 1 but couple days earlier it worked fine but now it doesn't and I thought it was my memory i had 4 gb I deleted 75 percent off my stuff and now I have 1.6 gbs and still won't work and when I make a new account I crash my username is Link63710 on deepworld can someone help me??????
    It bothers me so much is my account deleted or something because I bought lots of rare items with crowns and I have so much I really want to play again
    Post edited by Link63710 on
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    Link63710 said:

r2d2491 said:

Same with me!!!!!! When I type my username and password then click the enter arrow I keep crashing and I am on iPad 1 but couple months earlier it worked fine but now it doesn't and I thought it was my memory i had 4 gb I deleted 75 percent off my stuff and now I have 1.6 gbs and still won't work and when I make a new account I crash my username is Link63710 on deepworld can someone help me??????
    First gen iPads are no longer able to run Deepworld, if my understanding is correct. They just can't keep up with new technology. @Link63710‌
  • FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Posts: 1,838Member
    @Lisa is that the same with iPad second gen, i've had issues.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    I can try and get a list tomorrow. If I forget someone try to remind me.
  • ZapfuryZapfury Posts: 3,142Member
    iPad 2 is also outdated.
  • ZapfuryZapfury Posts: 3,142Member
    Thanks for the clarification. I messed up 2nd gen with 1st.
    edited August 2014
    lisa said:

Link63710 said:

Same with me!!!!!! When I type my username and password then click the enter arrow I keep crashing and I am on iPad 1 but couple months earlier it worked fine but now it doesn't and I thought it was my memory i had 4 gb I deleted 75 percent off my stuff and now I have 1.6 gbs and still won't work and when I make a new account I crash my username is Link63710 on deepworld can someone help me??????
    First gen iPads are no longer able to run Deepworld, if my understanding is correct. They just can't keep up with new technology. @Link63710‌

But how I played it a day after August 12 the new update and it says compatible with iPad that means all of them so how come I can't now ????