Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Fashion & Item Design Submissions

Comments

• DraculDracul après moi, le délugePosts: 1,559Member
    request: Make a Star-Lord outfit from Guardians of the Galaxy pls
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansPosts: 429Member

We've all been waiting for it...
    Hatsune Miku's outfit! :D
    Sorry it looks bad, but I did it overnight. :3

YAAAAS WE NEED THIS
  • AmberLABAmberLAB Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,719Member
    edited April 2015
    I don't really think this needs to be drawn but I would love it if we had a longer hairdo!
    We used to have a relatively long hairdo back before the graphics change but it changed with the graphics - it is only to around our shoulders now. I'd love it if we could have one that's down to our mid back or even lower!

ETA: It would also be nice if it had some type of bangs. The character's foreheads, at the moment, seem too big (to me)
    Post edited by AmberLAB on
  • Aragorn_GamesAragorn_Games SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEPosts: 58Member
    Usable chests (Beacuse why not?)
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited May 2015

Usable chests (Beacuse why not?)

Pssst ... not a fashion/clothing or purely decorative item ...
  • MidoriMidori Posts: 350Member
    black n white prisoner
    123123.jpg
    235 x 425 - 32K
  • stingerbee5000stingerbee5000 In a hive.Posts: 2,911Member, Arbiter
    Midori said:

black n white prisoner

Why not the arrows, the old UK way?
    image.jpg
    764 x 1024 - 185K
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,234Member
    EXPGaming said:

I also want something called a timer a timer should be a new item a timer is a kinda like a
    MYESTERY item U place it then it gives u an random item

Was this by any chance the post which led to the idea of loot crates in the Spring 2015 thread ??
  • MidoriMidori Posts: 350Member

Midori said:

black n white prisoner

Why not the arrows, the old UK way?
    because striped one is simpler to recognize as It was often in older movies along with orange[newer] one
    It is also simpler to draw
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    AEONXAL said:

Different colored scarves!
    Or a scarf that has color options where we can pick our favorite color.
    Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Brown, Purple, Pink, Black and White
    Special color: Cyan (from Winter Outfit)

They look like ninja masks.....
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    Where are the turtles? Without the turtles they have no economic value.
    Gashly said:

@mikeIaurence Here are some new painting suggestions

• stingerbee5000stingerbee5000 In a hive.Posts: 2,911Member, Arbiter
    Regular timed touch plate
    Works just like fancy touch plate except looks plain.
    I dont understand why a simple version doesnt exist for us... Thrifty builders.
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedPosts: 706Member
    edited June 2015
    Here's a couple of weapon ideas that I drew at lunch as a result of boredom.

Theres a hammer which I was thinking would use steam, it would do slightly more damage with the ammount of steam (More steam = more damage). I just think it would be like a hammer mod or something (sorta like the mk2's and 3's).

A scythe would be a nice melee weapon which I think would be interesting (and totally awesome. It would work on revenants and ghosts because so far there is no melee weapons to combat the tormented would who seek their revenge.

The smaller knife would be something to maybe craft certain things with? Like small wood things like carvings? I have no idea.

A chain knife would be cool? Something to pull light enemies like terrapi? Or top hook onto brains so they can't escape? I don't know either.

The sword is a mixture between an elven sword and a cutlass with a steampunk twist? I imagine sky pirates with them. So aviator's sword kind of deal? Upgraded rapier?

Keep in mind that these weren't actually meant to be submissions, I just decided recently that some may be cool.

WRONG THREAD sorry.
    Post edited by Cpt_FluffyBottom on
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
    edited June 2015
    Sorry for the double post, but this is completely irrelevant to my other post and is infact an idea by Floral. Floral suggested that you should be able to hold teddy bears and other stuffed animals. (Kind of like canes, rapiers, and other tools). I can totally picture the slumber parties now...

P.S. This is Floral's idea.
    P.P.S I don't think this needs art because its just taking the pre-existing art and slapping it down in a hand... BOOM!!!
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Posts: 1,425Member
    edited October 2015
    Woah! I just accidentally bumped into this fine thread!

Okay, for my ideas.

Werewolf Suit
    Would be lootable as parts, like:
    Werewolf head
    Werewolf Torso
    Werewolf Feet
    Werewolf Mask
    Werewolf Paws

Demon Suit

Lootable in Halloween, maybe, as:
    Little Horns
    Demon Face
    Devil's Torso
    Firefur Legs
    Hellish Paws

Creatures' Skeleton
    Parts of decoration found underground, bigger ones (Marked "BIG") found in multiple parts, like:
    Dear Skeleton (MEDIUM)
    Bear Skeleton (MEDIUM)
    Jackalope Skeleton (SMALL)
    Dinosaur (SMALL, MEDIUM, BIG, LARGE, GIANT)
    etc...
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Silver tutu?
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Posts: 239Member
    A lot of the costumes that ranked in the competition have not been realized in game, so why not do these first...its been a while now
    Sir_Athur said:

A lot of the costumes that ranked in the competition have not been realized in game, so why not do these first...its been a while now

Just give them time, They are trying to make them look as good as possible. (Would you rather have something drawn in 5 minutes or would you want them to take their time?)
    cheese17 said:

So I noticed that there's a bit of a lack of pretty, elegant clothing. Maybe you're going to a party in someone's world, maybe you just feel like looking fabulous while you brutally murder a brain lord.

The outfit was meant to be a dress but I can imagine that might be a pain to implement. "Rose skirt" would be the fabric below the sash. "Rose shirt" would be the sash plus the fabric above it. "Flower girl hair" is basically your average, wavy, waist-length hair. No face wear, but there is a headpiece, "Rose pearl," which is the little hair piece in the corner of the page. "Flower shoes" would be the shoes in the bottom corner. That's a pearl on those shoes, to match the hair piece.

I like it, it also works as a camouflage on the green wallpaper.