Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Game Fashion & Item Design Submissions

124»

Comments

• Shinobi_JinxShinobi_Jinx Texas, Califonia, USAPosts: 5Member
    Dracul said:

Just a question, are we allowed to submit characters/references from other series for clothing? Since we have majora and all that hoopla

idk lol
  • XL_L0NEW0LF_xXL_L0NEW0LF_x Posts: 432Member
    Jumping on the bandwagon with painting ideas. I would love to see the gambling dogs picture but recreated to brains, terrapi, automaton or any animal in game to fit the bill!
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Not sure if this thread is still going, but if so I'll leave this here...

It's inspired by an outfit I saw on Once Upon a Time which I would love to see in game. The lighter parts on the bodice of the corset are actually a sparkly black colour, but I made it lighter so that it's easier to differentiate. Not sure if the side view of the corset is drawn well enough, but you get the idea. If you don't, feel free to pm me and I'll send you pics of my inspiration! :smiley:
    image.jpeg
    960 x 720 - 145K
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Posts: 891Member
    Can we have a gear monocle?
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Posts: 375Member
    AEONXAL said:

Android Maintenance

A decoration
    4 x 4 blocks
    Very large

It will speak when you walk pass/ tab on it.

Colour customization options provided once you place it. blue (cyan), green, red

It will glow

Gears can rotate!

EDIT: Steampunk Version (@Cpt_FluffyBottom‌ was right)

That's is awesome. Awesome.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionPosts: 2,242Member
    edited October 2016

FreshX said:

Seten said:

AEONXAL said:

Android Maintenance

A decoration
    4 x 4 blocks
    Very large

It will speak when you walk pass/ tab on it.

Colour customization options provided once you place it. blue (cyan), green, red

It will glow

Gears can rotate!

EDIT: Steampunk Version (@Cpt_FluffyBottom‌ was right)

That's is awesome. Awesome.
    This thread is old. Please stop gravedigging.
    It seems like a thread that should be constantly updated/close to the top for people to see all of the ideas quickly. That way, people don't forget about it. Gravedig away!!!
    I totally agree, and in the idea of keeping this thread going, let me introduce you to my big idea, PIPE BLOCKS!! That's right, Blocks that still have pipes running through them and can still function like an unbroken length of pipe, great for all your industrial needs!

Edited to add: sorry if these have the old textures still (I'm not sure if they do or not) I made this pic forever ago
    IMG_0212.JPG
    768 x 890 - 66K
  • LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
    edited October 2016

I totally agree, and in the idea of keeping this thread going, let me introduce you to my big idea, PIPE BLOCKS!! That's right, Blocks that still have pipes running through them and can still function like an unbroken length of pipe, great for all your industrial needs!

Edited to add: sorry if these have the old textures still (I'm not sure if they do or not) I made this pic forever ago

<-End of quote , hehe I can't quote edit at all,pls help-

This idea is actually really cool and useful , I always thought of it being annoying as you always next a mech trap door to stop being falling down the massive pipe hole you Made and 1/2 the time that either doesn't work or looks really ugly and this would solve it perfectly. Small but so worth it well done :blush:

EDIT - Read dashed line
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Bump! I don't know about everyone else, but I'd love to see more ideas for clothing and other items!