Screenshot 2014-10-29 23.16.30.png
940 x 860 - 105K

Comments

• ocg13ocg13 Swimming in Mars barsMember Posts: 1,549
    Cool
  • Ivan_BestIvan_Best Member Posts: 606
    edited October 2014
    Nice!

EDIT: Quests could help a lot when you get bored!
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,301
    Huzzah!
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Member Posts: 1,953
    I like this a lot!
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    edited October 2014
    I think butlers will confuse new players?

Othet than that, great way to accomodate newbies :D
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Member Posts: 3,260
    edited October 2014
    Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

Hello! +50xp

ETA: Will the quests be like a tree sort of thing, like in minecraft achievements?
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    Really nice!!
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    What's going to happen to the orange portals when you introduce the Worlds screen thingy-ma-do-hicky? Will we still be able to use them to get to other worlds, so older players can keep our sense of oldness and so we don't have to use these new-fangled things you are coming up with? Or will they become essentially useless?
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Member Posts: 3,260

What's going to happen to the orange portals when you introduce the Worlds screen thingy-ma-do-hicky? Will we still be able to use them to get to other worlds, so older players can keep our sense of oldness and so we don't have to use these new-fangled things you are coming up with? Or will they become essentially useless?

I suppose they may be a second option for teleporting, as well as being the spawn point
  • Rockster514Rockster514 The TARDISMember Posts: 371

I suppose they may be a second option for teleporting, as well as being the spawn point
    If they made them be like blue teles that doubled as a spawn point, that would be pretty useful
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,027
    Looks flipping amazing
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Will there be more creative names to? Like, instead of "Craft a candle" it could be "First Time Crafting". Also, will there be like tiered quests, as in once you get a quest completed in a tree, another quest gets unlocked, like a bunch of sub-quests for a quest. ( Sorry If you dont understand what Im saying :P )
  • SundaraSundara New York CityMember Posts: 358
    I love it! :D
  • lxlylxly Snow SeaMember Posts: 1,319
    Can we make our own quests in our own worlds? That would make Genesis a lot easier to work with

@Everywhen
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 652
    Awesomesauce!
  • CattsworthCattsworth Nowhere. Or Dead.Member Posts: 767
    Yay! Also, what about being able to change outfits in the profile tab?
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,569
    samcam100 said:

Can we make our own quests in our own worlds? That would make Genesis a lot easier to work with

@Everywhen

Yes please
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    I still like using the Orange teleporter, as it makes me feel like the past. I think this is an alternative way, which is awesome, but hell...

In hell, there is no Teles, if you put the option there, anyone can leave there. It is possible to disable leaving hell anyway possible?
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    It kind of seems like taking away the orange portals would decrease the real-ness of everything. Not that the teleporters were entirely realistic but now you can change worlds from any place somehow, who-knows-how.
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    AWWWWESOMMMMME
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,307
    These could be in handy use of Xp for Newbs.
  • TheFirstFuemTheFirstFuem Member Posts: 27
    YAY!!!
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    Just had an idea! How about lootable xp pockets/pouches that give you 100-1000 xp per pouch?
  • GraysonGrayson Sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket.Member Posts: 449
    Oh my gosh that will make Things so much Easier
  • GraysonGrayson Sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket.Member Posts: 449
    Problem: I can't listen to music while playing
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    I can listen to music in deepworld anytime i want.
    Both by playing a music in youtube or your own personal music.

I dont know how you try to make your music work but this is how i make it workimage

The music natually dissapears when you log in deepworld.

All i do is raise that up and play it again and works perfect for me.
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 395K
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,010
    Lyven said:

I can listen to music in deepworld anytime i want.
    Both by playing a music in youtube or your own personal music.

I dont know how you try to make your music work but this is how i make it workimage

The music natually dissapears when you log in deepworld.

All i do is raise that up and play it again and works perfect for me.

If you turn off the main menu music it shouldn't stop even when you start up the app.
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 652
    Seems I still can't listen to music in-game, no matter what I try and do :/

@mikelaurence
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,010
    unknown said:

Seems I still can't listen to music in-game, no matter what I try and do :/

@mikelaurence

What device / OS?