Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What was the best day in your Deepworld Life? Explain thoroughly and PLZ include photos.

DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths coreMember Posts: 92
Did you find the rarest painting in the game? Are u a serial killer? Have u Recieved a free rare of some sort? Have you done a great project that took many years? Well if it's the best day in your Deepworld life, PLZ tell the community.

Comments

• LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    I dont have any pictures to show, but the best day of my life in deepworld was when i was a newbie, around last year august. Someone gave me a bunch of free stuff like 3 onyx kits, a bunch of mk3 weapons, and a few other rares.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,882
    Hmm. Best day.. tough one, as I've had quite a few good days out there.. I'll think on it.
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    When I started or when I met @Gilby and @PIPTR0
  • DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths coreMember Posts: 92
    Liven I think you should say thanks to that person and give him/her a present
  • DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths coreMember Posts: 92
    Steve are U part of Respect Guild
  • Pikagirl88Pikagirl88 Researching plasma vision for Supermonkey in monkey city!Member Posts: 609
    The best day in my life.... I have many answers for that question:
    1- when my brother gave me starter items
    2- when i found onyx
    3- when i found my first friend
    4- when i joined forums,
    In order from happiest to least
    When i joined forums
    When i found my first onyx
    When i found my first friend
    When my bro gave me starter items
    When i joined deepworld :P
  • GabsterGabster Where tea rules supreme Member Posts: 1,133
    I don't really have any pictures but...when I started to make friends on the forums is deffinatly one of my favourite deepworlding days.
  • Pikagirl88Pikagirl88 Researching plasma vision for Supermonkey in monkey city!Member Posts: 609
    When my brother did this:image
    Before it being taken by people placing and taking while they arnt there
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 285K
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    DaCreator said:

Steve are U part of Respect Guild

Yes

• GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,767
    I have quite a few...
    1. When I discovered several ways to farm
    2. Meeting everyone on the forums and in-game
    3. Finding an Airship in a Bottle
    4. giving away 3 onyx in giveaways
    5. Joining the Respect guild
    6. There is no #6.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,591
    My best dayS is when I met all my best deepworld friends!
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 652
    My best day was when I joined Deepworld! Without this game, my life would be very very different.
  • Porkchop333Porkchop333 AustraliaMember Posts: 146
    Ive had a lot of good days but the things that stand out is finding a notch and maybe winning the lisa buck award for airships.
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
  • Porkchop333Porkchop333 AustraliaMember Posts: 146
    And getting good karma back and finding onyx^
  • ThejellosquidThejellosquid The Real SquidMember Posts: 396
    My best day in Deepworld is everyday that I see my friends and play and trade with them ;)
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    I've definitely had quite a few myself. My top would have to be just the entire weekend that I got my brass throne though. Unfortunately, I have no pictures, but I had a lot of fun.
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack Dreams FactoryMember Posts: 207
    I meet with my best friend @AquaPhynn‌ i remember thé day too lol
  • Ivan_BestIvan_Best Member Posts: 606
    My best day is when I found my FIRST ONYX!! But the sad part is I thought son of man was very rare so I gave my onyx for that painting
  • Midnight_HauntedMidnight_Haunted Chirstmas AngelMember Posts: 41
    lol dont have
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,239
    Gravedig :/
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

I came here because I saw your grave digged post.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 887
    DaCreator said:

Did you find the rarest painting in the game? Are u a serial killer? Have u Recieved a free rare of some sort? Have you done a great project that took many years? Well if it's the best day in your Deepworld life, PLZ tell the community.

I found a Lé Notch but I lost my proofs. :-( My only prof now are my friends.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684

I came here because I saw your grave digged post.
    I came here because I saw your grave digged grave digged post.