Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Challenge Submissions: Turn Your Builds into Official "Loot Destinations"

Comments

• ZakwanZakwan Posts: 6Member
    Can someone please tell me how to post my screenshots here?Please...
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 489K
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member

What's the date limit we have to submit until the "Submissions" Are done?

This will be ongoing forever :D
    So I can come back to this, lets say, around christmas, and it will still be going on?
    Here they are!
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 480K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 366K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 366K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 340K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 466K
  • unknownunknown Posts: 652Member
    Oh dayum, I'm going to be building something really swaggy :D
  • Seth_of_sauceSeth_of_sauce Banned from living In a metal hut on Uranus eating dinosaur meat through a strawPosts: 231Member
    imageimageimage
    Would this work?
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 703K
  • ZetaroEmperrorZetaroEmperror Thailand Bangkok Sapanmai Posts: 1,093Member
    edited November 2014
    opps sorry ill post again
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 151K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 276K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 276K
    here Satan dungeon
    World :Design HQ
    Made by :ZetaroEmperror
    rule: you will go in satan mouth and get loot heheXD
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 151K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 276K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 195K
  • ElectrodeNessElectrodeNess BAN HAMMER FACTORY 2Posts: 26Member
    edited November 2014
    Xtacosx's challenge pic is right here This Is called Free Loot!
    World SandyVille
    Made by XtacosX and ElectrodeNess
    Rule : get past the maze and get a chest o plenty and a chest
    Pics
    Small chest : clothing chest o plenty : brain statue
    Next update : brain spawner
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 277K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 281K
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member

What's the date limit we have to submit until the "Submissions" Are done?

This will be ongoing forever :D
    Yes! :D
  • Onyx_FutureOnyx_Future New forums account @JusticeGamingPosts: 69Member
    edited November 2014
    Alright I worked my butt off to make this amazing Death Arena of Pure Awesomeness.
    World: Mini Hell
    Location: There's a blue teleporter with a vote sign next to it saying The Torcher Chamber

A difficult challenge to test your skills but with a twist! The world is PvP and has Lots of Brains and other Challenging things like spikes and turrets! And at the end you get a nice big LOOTSPLOSION. So I have made this epic challenge that you can come try out and here's some awesome screenshots of me passing through with some friends.

I would say that this isn't for new people lol.
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 257K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 254K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 181K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 312K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 250K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 282K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 247K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 262K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 245K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 260K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 287K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 282K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 276K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 285K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 220K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 287K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 276K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 241K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 225K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 245K
  • OxidisOxidis Posts: 794Member, Arbiter
    edited November 2014
    Steampower Challenge
    Features a lot of jumping, digging, and there is a ladder-climb time trial.
    It also shows useful information about how steam power works.

Since it is also intended to be a steam power tutorial for newbies, it is not particularly dangerous (e.g. no turrets) but it can still be challenging in some places.

The place fills up a mega protector so it is quite big.
    It can easily take 10 mins to complete if it's your first visit.
    Post edited by Oxidis on
    Screenshot1.jpg
    1280 x 800 - 429K
    ScreenShot2.jpg
    1280 x 800 - 422K
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member
    I better go fix that gauntlet in Hailsham :P
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    YES! INSPIRATION FOR MY BATTLE ZONE WURLD!
    Will be posting pictures late

Acceptance:
    - Your entry will receive a loot chest with loot and/or XP bonuses commensurate with the difficulty of the challenge.
    - Your entry will be protected by admin protectors and will no longer be changeable. Your own protectors, if any, will be returned.
    - Your entry will be listed in the wiki challenge index.

Would it be possible for only the part with the loot chest to be protected by admin protectors?
    Sometimes I like to update the challenge.
  • Porkchop333Porkchop333 AustraliaPosts: 147Member

Have you built a dungeon, maze, parkour, or other interesting challenge in which Deepworlders can test their skills? We might just turn it into an "official" loot/XP destination! Submit your entries in this thread.

Note: We'll allow some non-entry discussion in the thread for a while until any questions are cleared up.

Submission guidelines:
    - Include the title, world/location, brief description, and at least one screenshot.
    - Entries can be any type of challenge, but they must have an end location where a loot chest can be placed.
    - Entries can be any level of difficulty as long as there is some difficulty. If you want to make a cool scenic/quest-type entry that's mostly just a tour, that's fine, but you must include a minimal amount of gameplay like timed switches, choose-your-own-adventure target teleporter setup, etc.
    - Entries must be in a public world (public/protected and any biome/size is fine).
    - If you've created an announcement thread for your challenge, link it in the post!

Selection process:
    We will evaluate all entries, although it may take time. We will notify submitters if their entries are accepted, or if we think they just need a few changes. If your entry isn't a good fit, you may or may not receive a notification.

Acceptance:
    - Your entry will receive a loot chest with loot and/or XP bonuses commensurate with the difficulty of the challenge.
    - Your entry will be protected by admin protectors and will no longer be changeable. Your own protectors, if any, will be returned.
    - Your entry will be listed in the wiki challenge index.
    - You yourself will receive a nice XP/loot thank-you bonus!

Happy building!

Note: This thread will eventually be stickied in the "Come and Visit" category.

Will we be able to put a paint for the loot? Or loot the paint?
  • NappyjNappyj Posts: 2Member
    CREATION COMING SOON, NAME IS AGILITY DEATH COURSE. HELPERS NEEDED PLZ MEEET AT AGILITY DEATH COURSE FOR MORE INFO
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    Excellent! I'll be submitting my Modular Dungeon Project once it's finished.
  • TankTheManTankTheMan Posts: 7Member
    Hey how do we send a photo and join
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Posts: 1,011Member
    edited November 2014
    Thank you Devs! I always wanted an official dungeon that i made, but I was afraid to ask if i could get sponsored. Well, I did it! I made one!

World: Giblet City
    Where:image
    Look under the "exit" button.
    It is a pretty good place, the story line is that it was a top secret mutation testing facility, and they tested it on two humans and they became terrapi. It is kinda hard, because of timed switches, but i tested it a few times and it works. Also, i placed my acid vat for this thing, so I hope it wins. It has a giga of space, but that is connected to another giga where my hotel is. You might have to remove the giga and put a bunch of large pros instead, but I bet you guys have a ton of them. If not you have infinite crowns, right? Well, anyways, if it does get featured i hope you keep the sign at the end with my name on it, or modify it where it still has my name on it. Well, the pics:image
    This is the enterance.
    That's part of the dungeon.
    That's the acid vat.image
    A larger acid vat.image
    And finally the chest room! This place might be updated, because I might get a spawner or some more reusable land mines. I hope you like it and stop by for a visit! :)
    P.S. Can we have two entries?

EDIT: Ill include some info about it. The first room is a timed switch with an easy door. Second room is a shaft with a turret and two maws. Third room is a room with turrets, spikes, a maw, and an exploder. Fourth room and fifth room just have turrets. Sixth room is a hallway with cells underneath the floor. Activate a timed switch in one of the cells to open up a trapdoor. Seventh room is a big vat of acid with turrets and a dissicator. Eighth room is a tight hallway with a timed switch at the beginning, turrets, spikes, and an annoying crow spawner. This is the hardest room, but its possible. At the end of this room is a timed switch thats connected to the treasure room door. But to get there you have to fall down a shaft with turrets, witch is the ninth room. The tenth room (Finally!) is the treasure room!
    Post edited by Stormcloud1313 on
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 254K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 333K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 313K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 320K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 313K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 331K
    edited November 2014

Bunker Defence

(http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/14640/minigame-bunker-defence)
    In this challenge you must prevent waves of mobs from reaching the bottom of the bunker.

Win the challenge by successfully defending against all 10 waves, which makes the door on the left open for a short period of time. Lose if a mob reaches the touchplate at the bottom (resets to start).
    The main difficulty of this challenge is having enough firepower. Player can try to tackle this challenge in teams too.

The timed delay between waves means this challenge will always go for 5+ mins.
    Post edited by Oxidis on
    Can 2 people join together to make a maze,dungon,ect... For this challange or no?

Can 2 people join together to make a maze,dungon,ect... For this challange or no?

Yeah, sure! I mean, why not?
    Hey how do i send a photo so i can show u guys my creation
    When commenting under the bubble your typing in it says attach a file, tap that and choose a pic! :)
    fixed version
    World: Design HQ
    Now added all turret to be flame and fire
    make the Teleport thing (forget name) to be light
    make satan eye bowl
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 131K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 151K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 272K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 219K
  • AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractPosts: 965Member
    What kind of chest?
    Number of chest?
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,650Member
    Hmm... I'm not able to go in game for awhile, but when I can, would it be possible to clear away and area of forgotten junk in one of the brain worlds?