Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Challenge Submissions: Turn Your Builds into Official "Loot Destinations"

Comments

• Porkchop333Porkchop333 AustraliaPosts: 147Member
    World: Angus
    Land Mark: Lost Souls
    It is a dungion
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 222K
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    If it is a long, confusing, multi- part, mazey, trappy, hellhole that makes people want to jump out the window, would there be a possibility of more than one chest in it?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    If you get a chest o'plenty placed.. Do you get to choose what is in it (Within reason)? Because I'd love to create one, that gives 1 earth.. Hehe.
  • WhiteadderTheSeraphWhiteadderTheSeraph Artic XLPosts: 538Member
    edited November 2014
    World Name:Darkstar Heights
    Landmark:The Four Failures
    Description:Its a dungeon that need strength and brains!
    Post edited by WhiteadderTheSeraph on
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 220K
  • ZetaroEmperrorZetaroEmperror Thailand Bangkok Sapanmai Posts: 1,093Member
    Is this look more great my admin @mikelaurence‌
    At the pipe using radar , acid + water power to make the sky dungeon not fall!
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 129K
    Opps again @milelaurence sorry about stabikas i delete it
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 156K
    This is when the fire work look whao !
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 158K
  • Jmonster1Jmonster1 Building. Building what? Building a building house. Whats in the building house? BuildingsPosts: 563Member
    edited November 2014
    Hey, sir_athur_dent and I have created a quest in the world Dentopia. I will post a picture soon. The quest is found in the "Halls of Mystery"
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Posts: 210Member
    I call it
    The fallen eye of Transformer!
    Its in Flay Town
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 219K
  • AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractPosts: 965Member
    @mikelaurence‌
    Will there be Brain/Lord Brain/Dire Brain/Baby Brain in the dungeon once we have made the dungeon?
    Can we put "Spawner" or "Large Spawner" in the dungeon?
    The protectors that we placed will turned to admin protectors once the dungeon being accepted?
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    Is there like a maximum of Parkour places in your world.Like for example.I want to have 2 different parkour places and i want them to have Chest o plentys.Is that allowed or not? (Only 1 Chest o plenty per world)?
  • SonySony Posts: 3Member
    How do I add a pic?
  • SonySony Posts: 3Member

Is there like a maximum of Parkour places in your world.Like for example.I want to have 2 different parkour places and i want them to have Chest o plentys.Is that allowed or not? (Only 1 Chest o plenty per world)?

I don't think so.

• GraysonGrayson Sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket.Posts: 451Member
    Can we use the telaporters that are already generated into the world (the ones no one can mine)
  • CreamtntCreamtnt Posts: 16Member
    Grayson said:

Can we use the telaporters that are already generated into the world (the ones no one can mine)

You dont need to use a teleporter , but if you want you can use the one who is already generate and no one will know ;)
  • Pikagirl88Pikagirl88 Researching plasma vision for Supermonkey in monkey city!Posts: 609Member
    New type of dungeon by XMEWTHREEXimageimage
    World: petasnod glade
    Type: dungeon
    Amount of dungeon pros: 2 or 3
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 248K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 252K
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Posts: 1,233Member
    Can we have an entrance through our pros into the dungeon?
  • TankTheManTankTheMan Posts: 7Member
    Hey how do we send pics of our creation and info
  • MrDiceMrDice Posts: 5Member
    In Ambred :) zatimax and Ed730 helped with acid and turrets
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 647K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 617K
  • CreamtntCreamtnt Posts: 16Member
    MrDice said:

In Ambred :) zatimax and Ed730 helped with acid and turrets

Don't forget to write the name of your world , a description and the type of challenge ;)
  • TankTheManTankTheMan Posts: 7Member
    How do i send pics and info help me plzz
  • MrDiceMrDice Posts: 5Member
    In Ambred
    Type:Dungeon
    It Has 3 Rooms
  • DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths corePosts: 93Member
    Hey guys my ign is joseph123-. And I am trying to build a house for the devs. It's gonn a be huge and the estimated time to complete it is March 31st 2016. The project has started in February 2013. As of now it is called "the crew guys base". It is in the world Corby. The house for the devs will be changed to the Deepworld White House. Thank You.
  • JalopwJalopw Village hidden in the sandPosts: 532Member
    To post a picture, use the attach a file button under the comment box!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    -cough @toadlover Clockwork Parkour cough-
  • Xx_Waffles_xXXx_Waffles_xX [Deleted]Posts: 676Member
    World: Cerulean
    Landmark: Ice Co.
    Made an ice factory where you have to venture through the process of making ice bricks and all that, nothing really special.
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 185K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 138K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 169K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 176K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 222K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 153K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 134K
  • GraysonGrayson Sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket.Posts: 451Member
    Creamtnt said:

Grayson said:

You dont need to use a teleporter , but if you want you can use the one who is already generate and no one will know ;)

-face palm- I was asking mike because he will put a on the entire and I would like to know if it would be in the way
  • cooldude360cooldude360 Posts: 36Member
    Ok i built a large castle, which comes with the challenge. First there is 2 choices, you can choose parkour or glitch course but they both lead where the chest is meant to be. Then there is a target teleporter taking them back to the castle. I worked really hard on the castle somplease cosider my creation, my name in game is meatranger, the world is called hamilton peak and my creation is plaqued with "meat's castle".
  • cooldude360cooldude360 Posts: 36Member
    Sorry i cant upload any pictures on my ipad you may came to the world and check it out yourself. Im sorry about the inconvenience
  • darklord11darklord11 Crooklyn, Better Known as BrooklynPosts: 1,916Member
    I think that Pangaea (The first and last world of the day) should be used for this.

If you devs can modify a suppressor to cover the entire world you can put the chest on either (or both) ends of the world. Traversing the world without a jetpack is a fun parkour journey where you will pass many challenges and landmarks! (Such as the pit or tartarus, the temple of Hyperion, the Panthalassic Ocean, the Eye of Kronos and much much more!

(Suppression of the surface would be vital for this to work!)

Some Pictures:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.844759882217050.1073741830.321768937849483&type=1