Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Guild Color Specialization

TurretCubeTurretCube Where Tea & Biscuits Come FromMember Posts: 223
Different Guilds with colors to specify what they are

Also for cheaters
new-eden-inside.jpg
1280 x 720 - 149K
sp_a69_vent-intro0007.jpg
1440 x 900 - 175K

Comments

• TurretCubeTurretCube Where Tea & Biscuits Come FromMember Posts: 223
    edited December 2014
    AquaPhynn said:

What if a guild has multiple traits? AoD has many different types of players, some miners, some PvPers and some builders. Ect.

Mixed Colors?
    Example:
    longford-yellow-blue-flag-297-p.gif
    449 x 260 - 2K
  • GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDGRAPTIK_BLIZZARD World Name: Geen EdenMember Posts: 564

AquaPhynn said:

What if a guild has multiple traits? AoD has many different types of players, some miners, some PvPers and some builders. Ect.

Mixed Colors?
    Example:
    Maybe the colour that has the most people in it (for example, if a guild had more miners than anything else) the colour for mining would be bigger.
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    What if it's every color
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,882
    ^

What if you don't fit into any of those catagories? I mine, but I also like building, the ocasional PVP and whatever else.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,711

AquaPhynn said:

Mixed Colors?
    Example:
    That looks like a minion
    This needs more likes
  • Pikagirl88Pikagirl88 Researching plasma vision for Supermonkey in monkey city!Member Posts: 609
    I dont get it.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    But what if those colors don't represent the guild. Also, what if that person likes grey but is a good person?
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,075
    I like purple but I am a builder and killer.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,387
    You are also basically saying that an entire guild must be punished for the acts of one. How is that fair?
  • SalamonSalamon A circle within a spiral...Member Posts: 254
    ^In a communist state
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,711
    I partially colourblind. This matters not to me. However, i agree that this idea would be very hard to inplement as many guilds have different kinda of players
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,143
    Red.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377

:P

@thecreeper, I see that you're new to the forums. Welcome!

The forums is a place to learn the new business of others, talk to others, and have fun! Please, don't gravedig threads just to say something as useless as ":P". It clutters the front page with threads that are long since dead and makes it annoying and hard for other players to navigate through new helpful threads.

That being said, welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a wonderful stay! Let's not get off on the wrong foot!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    William2 said:

:P

@thecreeper, I see that you're new to the forums. Welcome!

The forums is a place to learn the new business of others, talk to others, and have fun! Please, don't gravedig threads just to say something as useless as ":P". It clutters the front page with threads that are long since dead and makes it annoying and hard for other players to navigate through new helpful threads.

That being said, welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a wonderful stay! Let's not get off on the wrong foot!
    This may be a [EBL] question but still, do you really think I care? Lol anyways, you see wouldn't you be grave digging too? Like if you're going to send a message about this, I'd prefer you private messaging him. It wouldn't clutter the front page and make it as difficult for player to navigate through new helpful threads. Looks like someone may have gotten off the wrong foot.
  • TurretCubeTurretCube Where Tea & Biscuits Come FromMember Posts: 223
    I guess I should wish everyone a Merry Christmas since this thread has been dug up.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 887
    O.e it's cool how a forumer responds to a gravedug post after a year! This idea isn't all too bad!