Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Merry Christmas everyone!

AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,170
I hope everyone gets what they want and stays safe, if you don't celebrate Christmas, have a great holiday anyway! :)
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 154K

Comments

• Vin11Vin11 Member Posts: 425
    Merry christmas everyone! :D
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,778
    Merry Christmas!
  • SundaraSundara New York CityMember Posts: 359
    Merry Christmas! :D
  • GRAPTIK_STORMGRAPTIK_STORM Member Posts: 73
    Merry christmas all wishes GRAPTIK Family ;)
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,065
    edited December 2014
    I got a wallet.. That is about 20 sizes too small for all my cards and change and notes.. And a pack of playing cards.

This is why I hate christmas.
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    ;-; its not christmas here yet.....CURSE YOU physics, polar regions, hemispheres, and what not!!
  • Onyx_FutureOnyx_Future New forums account @JusticeGamingMember Posts: 69
    Murry christmas! Its Christmas eve for me but still murby christmus :3
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,170

I got a wallet.. That is about 20 sizes too small for all my cards and change and notes.. And a pack of playing cards.

Some people get nothing though. [-(
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,636
    Merry Christmas! It's 6:38 AM where I am, and that supposedly too early to open my presents...
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,065
    AquaPhynn said:

I'd have prefered nothing to something that is useless to me.

• GabsterGabster Where tea rules supreme Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,142
    Merry christmas!
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,711

AquaPhynn said:

I'd have prefered nothing to something that is useless to me.
    Wow, really? Seriously, dude ... enough already with the "anytime anyone mentions Christmas I am gonna go and crap in the thread" business. You hate Christmas. We get it! Sheesh.

In other news, I have a dear friend arriving in a couple hours, and I can't wait to give her the giant genealogy chart I've been working on for the past month. I managed to trace her ancestors back to the late 1200s! I didn't even know genealogy records went back that far.

I'm looking forward to spending the day with her, nibbling on candied ham while we cook up our usual Christmas dinner. Later, another friend will be joining us and we'll all slouch around on the couch drinking egg nog and hot chocolate and watching "It's a Wonderful Life" for the 7,935th time.

I hope everyone else has a day as lovely as I know mine is going to be.

Happy holidays, everyone (except MultiPackWolf)!
  • GabsterGabster Where tea rules supreme Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,142
    That sounds great Sirentist! Hope you and your friends have a great day! Because we have little kiddies in my household, we have had a full out, snowy footprints kind of christmas, we even have a little present with a bell inside it, for those who have seen the movie "Polar Express"!
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    Well I'm going to have a beautiful lonely and QUIET! Christmas with me and my new laptop(I will never sleep again)!! I get to experience Deepworld with much perceptions now... ;3;
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Member Posts: 1,011
    There's fleas on the dog!
    There's fleas on the dog!
    There's fleas on the dog, you'll get them on you if you pet the dog. Cha! Cha! Cha!
  • KillerBee11TKillerBee11T Member Posts: 107
    Vin11 said:

Merry christmas everyone! :D

<Merry Christmas to you too!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Gravedig :/