Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Daily Loot/XP

DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
I was just wondering if achievements count toward the XP total for daily loot? I completed an achievement and received 2000 XP once yet did not receive the daily loot, which required only 1500 XP.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just curious about this. :)

Comments

• LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    No, they do not
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,135
    Achievement XP does not count towards the progress. Mainly as a way to prevent easy farming of items with multiple accounts.
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641

Achievement XP does not count towards the progress. Mainly as a way to prevent easy farming of items with multiple accounts.

Ok, thanks for the info!
  • KingArt03KingArt03 RealLifeVilleMember Posts: 571
    edited January 2015
    Btw
    @mikelaurence‌
    I'm not complaining but my friends and I are wondering.
    And I finnally ask this to you.
    Why 85% of daily loot are girl stuff?
    Just curious.

Edit : 40% of daily loot*
  • SalamonSalamon A circle within a spiral...Member Posts: 254
    Yup, I love those nineties sequinned trousers.
  • mchellemchelle Member Posts: 141

Salamon said:

Oh the irony!
  • adamTDadamTD Member Posts: 5
    XD
  • KingArt03KingArt03 RealLifeVilleMember Posts: 571

Salamon said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhaahhaahahahaahahahhahaahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha.
    Ha.
    But technically. That's the 90s pants I believe. Or parachute pants. I think
    FYI: today's daily loot is... a bit high on the XP side, I admit. But we had a lot of people obtain the 3,333xp one, so this is an experiment to go even higher.

Also, we were running out of items until this new release dropped. So look forward to lots of new stuff over the next couple months - with more reasonable XP requirements :)
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Man.. if world generate slower.. the more exp achievements will almost be impossible.
    Shikrain said:

Man.. if world generate slower.. the more exp achievements will almost be impossible.

The only way we'd generate fewer worlds was if there was more to do in existing worlds, meaning more XP per world. So you're safe :)
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035

Shikrain said:

The only way we'd generate fewer worlds was if there was more to do in existing worlds, meaning more XP per world. So you're safe :)
    -runs in excitement-
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    Shikrain said:

Shikrain said:

-runs in excitement-
    ^:)^ all hail the mighty @mikeIaurence‌ ^:)^
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521

FYI: today's daily loot is... a bit high on the XP side, I admit. But we had a lot of people obtain the 3,333xp one, so this is an experiment to go even higher.

Also, we were running out of items until this new release dropped. So look forward to lots of new stuff over the next couple months - with more reasonable XP requirements :)

I'm not motivated in the least to get today's loot. I have a large number of schematics. I would have done 5000 exp points for a name change, a hundred times before a schematic. I do understand what you're saying... But still, a schematic?
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,574
    Millicent said:

I'm not motivated in the least to get today's loot. I have a large number of schematics. I would have done 5000 exp points for a name change, a hundred times before a schematic. I do understand what you're saying... But still, a schematic?
    Its great for new players even though its not useful for people like us
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Two weeks ago, I'd have killed for a schematic. Then I looted one twice and their apparent worth decreased for me. It's all in the eye of the beholder. I still plan to get the 5k though. I have got every daily loot so far and I don't plan to stop now.
  • oak789oak789 Member Posts: 2
    Where is daily loot?
    Where is Christmas daily loot?
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    oak789 said:

Where is daily loot?
    Where is Christmas daily loot?

Welcome to the forums but please don't "grave dig"
    Or post on old threads...
  • oak789oak789 Member Posts: 2
    Where is daily loot?
    Where is Christmas daily loot?How to find dungeon?
    @oak789 if you have questions put them on your wall or create a thread in the applicants section until you're a member. This isn't the right thread for this... It's almost a year old.

Where is daily loot? Earn 2k XP from exploring, crafting, killing things, and mining. It's basically a free mechanical chest and can contain decent loot.

Christmas loot? Special lighting, presents, and stockings.

Find dungeons by going underground. They will be protected and u will need to destroy the protectors to raid and loot it.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,871
    Eh. Actually its better to grave dig a question like this rather than create a new post.

If its constructive to the discussion, like this post is, grave digs are fine
    Everywhen said:

Eh. Actually its better to grave dig a question like this rather than create a new post.

If its constructive to the discussion, like this post is, grave digs are fine

A wall post would be the best... After they are answered they tend to get buried fast