Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Why is Sirentist so famous?

NovedNoved Posts: 52Member
edited January 2015 in General
Yes, this is a pretty dumb discussion, but I dont know too much about Sirentist, i know she isnt an admin or dev, but pls tell me why she is popular... I believe its from how long shes been playing, i might be wrong
Post edited by Noved on

Comments

• NexeusNexeus Hope LegionPosts: 327Member
    Well for starters @Sirenist is a girl, and she is the 1st best player in game and has the highest stats. And apparently she got popular :3
    She might answer ur question here.
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,328Member
    As has been said.
    Sirentist = girl
    She has played a lot of the game. Like, tons (over 100 days last I checked)
    Lastly she is old. I mean in terms of playing the game. Although she does have a cane...
  • OxidisOxidis Posts: 794Member, Arbiter
    Go to this page:
    http://www.deepworldgame.com/players

Find her name.

That's why she is famous.
  • NovedNoved Posts: 52Member
    ok, i thought that was why :@) random pig face
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    Haha Siren gona be so happy again xD

Haha Siren gona be so happy again =))

lawl
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,914Member
    She is a siren!...
    Everybody hears her.
    she is a siren? dont you mean siren is a she?
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryPosts: 1,801Member
    She's famous for how much she does for the community. She is also famous because she is the top player in the game, which results from her amazing scores on codex. I'm not so sure why people like her though, she is dreadfully mean. :wink:
  • NoobishNoobish If you put a potato in front of the moon, the moon looks like a potato.Posts: 350Member
    Because she studied sirens and everybody loves sirens
  • NoobishNoobish If you put a potato in front of the moon, the moon looks like a potato.Posts: 350Member
    T23R said:

Well for starters @Sirenist is a girl, and she is the 1st best player in game and has the highest stats. And apparently she got popular :3

1st Best
    image.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 147K
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,337Member
    Noved said:

Yes, this is a pretty dumb discussion, but I dont know too much about Sirentist, i know she isnt an admin or dev, but pls tell me why she is popular... I believe its from how long shes been playing, i might be wrong

She fæbüłëuos
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,337Member
    She's this fabulous ⬇️
    image.jpg
    396 x 397 - 54K
  • USAFpilottannerUSAFpilottanner ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 742Member
    Algoryx said:

T23R said:

1st best? I am not sure mining, crafting and placing makes you the best.....No offense.
    Exactly correct.
  • TurretCubeTurretCube Where Tea & Biscuits Come FromPosts: 223Member
    I wish i was famous.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    I don't think there is such thing as a "best" player. There are so many facets to this game, no one can be the best over all. You each have your talents! Siren has been around a looooong time and she has contributed a ton to the community both IG and OOG.
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Posts: 1,305Member
    lisa said:

I don't think there is such thing as a "best" player. There are so many facets to this game, no one can be the best over all. You each have your talents!

I'm the best at playing for a week, then going inactive for months.

Or one of the best at least.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member
    It's because she is so Famoose.
  • SalamonSalamon A circle within a spiral...Posts: 254Member
    edited January 2015
    Noved said:

she is a siren? dont you mean siren is a she?

Apparently ignorance is not bliss.

Here, go learn something:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siren_(mythology)
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaPosts: 791Member
    cuz she's a good player...
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    edited January 2016
    Did you just saw you answered an one year old post?
    So if we have 2 apple and we add number 2 to color red then if my math right this is a grave dig :smiley:
  • HermitessHermitess Posts: 592Member

So if we have 2 apple and we add number 2 to color red then if my math right this is a grave dig :smiley:

It is a gravedig, but now that it has come to my attention, I want to express how awfully wonderf- errr, mean and grumpy she is! That is totally the answer.
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Posts: 237Member
    I never heard of that Sirentist (?) ...is that still a thing?
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Posts: 268Member
    Sir_Athur said:

I never heard of that Sirentist (?) ...is that still a thing?

Its a pet puppy
    Hermitess said:

It is a gravedig, but now that it has come to my attention, I want to express how awfully wonderf- errr, mean and grumpy she is! That is totally the answer.
    Indeed @Sirentist is totally the bes-*achoo* worst, she's always biting people and cursing like a sailor. Gosh she gets under my skin!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    edited January 2016
    She's like Santa's grumpy wife. Gives out gifts and makes cookies with a smirk but always has something very... Pleasant to say about it.

I'vs been around siren long enough to know exactly who's behind some of those descriptions. Glee but Always with a hint if sarcasm.
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    Pshhh, enough with sarcasm. Siren's a blast! Er.. :wink:
    Smoothy said:

Pshhh, enough with sarcasm. Siren's a blast! Er.. :wink:

Yeah a BLAST you in the face.