Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Nasdaq (Item values world)

NoobishNoobish If you put a potato in front of the moon, the moon looks like a potato.Member Posts: 350
edited March 2015 in Come and Visit...
Come visit Nasdaq! This world is basically a guide for what all rare items are worth. If you go there, read EVERYTHING at spawn before judging me or something. I understand telling me if a price is incorrect, but if you saying "these prices are bs" or "you stole these prices" ill either ignore or remove you. I did NOT steal prices...i put them all in one world so you dont have to go on a wild goose chase asking everyone you see what an item is worth.

Anyway, i put loads of work into this world, and I hope it helps you a lot! If a price is wrong, please tell me. I have atleast 100-200 prices there and its hard to keep them updated.

-Edit
For all you people who criticize the world, please stop. I put lots of time in it only trying to help others.

Thanks for reading,
-Noobish
Post edited by Noobish on

Comments

• Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,002
    Wasn't this world "Tutorial of Helping?" Or am I just going crazy.
  • NoobishNoobish If you put a potato in front of the moon, the moon looks like a potato.Member Posts: 350
    Empyrean said:

Wasn't this world "Tutorial of Helping?" Or am I just going crazy.

Yes
    K thx bai.
  • SpeedyskySpeedysky Member Posts: 125
    Layers did you get the idea Nasdaq from as an item prices world in a game where item prices constantly change. And on what I first said about the idea (cough cough growtopia cough)
  • NoobishNoobish If you put a potato in front of the moon, the moon looks like a potato.Member Posts: 350
    Speedysky said:

Layers did you get the idea Nasdaq from as an item prices world in a game where item prices constantly change. And on what I first said about the idea (cough cough growtopia cough)

Did you just say random words?

Can you please repeat that (no offense intended)
  • SpeedyskySpeedysky Member Posts: 125
    I was just saying the economy always changes and I have a question how did you come up with your name for the world
    Speedysky said:

I was just saying the economy always changes and I have a question how did you come up with your name for the world

I know the economy changes. Did you read everything at spawn yet? (No)

Yes, I got my world NAME idea from Growtopia, not the world idea in general
    tjergoz said:

NASDAQ, oh sweet, sweet National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations, who holds my beloved YAHOO INC stocks.....I freakin love NASDAQ.

=))
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
    edited February 2015
    tjergoz said:

NASDAQ, oh sweet, sweet National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations, who holds my beloved YAHOO INC stocks.....I freakin love NASDAQ.....and money. I think I like the last one more.

My dad would agree wholeheartedly. He's a financial advisor. :P

But back on topic, I'll be sure to check out the world when I get a chance. :)
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Aaaaaaaand he said 6 vouches to get in, so here I go: @LittyKitty, @Grace0219, @Gilby, @headgrinder, @Empyrean, @PIPTR0
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 705
    I remember Nasdaq... In grade 8 we did a stock exchange unit thingy, Netflix almost won the competition... We came third in our class though...
    Vouch accepted!
    William2 said:

Aaaaaaaand he said 6 vouches to get in, so here I go: @LittyKitty, @Grace0219, @Gilby, @headgrinder, @Empyrean, @PIPTR0

• GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
    William2 said:

Aaaaaaaand he said 6 vouches to get in, so here I go: LittyKitty, Grace0219, Gilby, headgrinder, Empyrean, PIPTR0

I don't know you too well, but you seem like a good person.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    William2 said:

Aaaaaaaand he said 6 vouches to get in, so here I go: LittyKitty, Grace0219, Gilby, headgrinder, Empyrean, PIPTR0

Confirmed!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,907
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,187
    Vouch confirmed!
  • JakeTDJakeTD UAE , Dubai. Posts: 1,710 • Administrator Member Posts: 1,371
    Muneeb said:

Vouch confirmed!
    Yes.
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    Yes for ItzDennisz :D
  • headgrinderheadgrinder Digging for Wisdom GemsMember Posts: 490
    edited February 2015
    Uhm, sure. Will is coo.

I like this world by the way and I like you am sick of the pessimists.
    The vouches are essential to William only.
    (Bump)
    Steamman said:

This is just a world for seeing if that trade for a banana for your phone was worth it :D

What?
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
    edited March 2015
    Steamman said:

This is just a world for seeing if that trade for a banana for your phone was worth it :D

Steamman said:

LOL

Steamman said:

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

@Steamman, please stop spamming threads with off-topic posts like this. You might think it's funny and all a joke, but posts like this take away from the thread's actual topic and just add clutter to an already crowded thread. In addition, you could possibly get jailed or even banned if you continue doing this.

Thanks, and have a nice day.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    I think this world is phenominal! How many people are going to take the time that @Noobish did to help other players out? This is what Deepworld is all about... having fun, making wonderful resources to help other players out, etc. When I first started this game, I wish that I had had a resource such as this. Great job! I will continue referring people to nasdaq.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Steamman said:

Jailed or banned????????? ITS OK ON FACEBOOK,TWITTER DANG IT!!!!!!!!!! I think you taking my comments too far dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X( :-O X( ~X( ~X( :-q

No we simply think that you are a fool, now, how bout we stop acting like we are in Pre-School and learn to comment more maturely, kay?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Steamman said:

P.S commenting will earn me badges too %-(

. . .

@Lisa get the tranquiliser darts.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,230
    I Vouch for @William2 ( even though I wasn't tagged xD )
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Thanks Flynn.