Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can a Developer remove a natural teleporter for me, please?

GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
edited March 2015 in Gripes and Grins
This teleporter right here, it won't allow me to set my protector any lower. It would be nice if it could be removed, can developers do that?
Also, what section should I put this in? Sorry.
image.jpg
1136 x 640 - 246K

Comments

• Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,002
    Probably Gripes and Grins.
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
    Empyrean said:

Probably Gripes and Grins.

Okay, thanks.

Too bad that butler bot being able to mine the natural teleporters is fixed...
    That would be handy right now..

without being able to keep the, of course. ;)
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    I think you'll have to wait for the machine, maybe put some micros around it so nobody can use that spot?
  • GraysonGrayson Sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket.Member Posts: 451
    Nope, they will not.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229
    Well it has never been done before gilby.. But maybe you could wait for the World machines to be implemented ( "soon" ) cause I have the slightest rememberance that the mass teleporter machine would enable us to mine natural protectors or move them ... e_e not sure..
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
    Well, this is a world project. Spawn is in the wrong place because of that teleporter. I plan to make my world public within one month.
    Gilby said:

Well, this is a world project. Spawn is in the wrong place because of that teleporter. I plan to make my world public within one month.

What is the world project?
    @Empyrean Look at the picture, locate the world name, you'll see.
    Oh, okay.
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    I'm pretty sure it has been done before.. I'm gonna tag @mikelaurence to help on this.
    Kliuqard said:

I'm pretty sure it has been done before.. I'm gonna tag @mikelaurence to help on this.

He won't. They won't as I have said before and you all freaked out on me, I've been around for awhile and I know my things! I do refer you to the world machines thread as there should be some insightful information there.
    My question has been answered, there is no need to comment anymore.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    Apply cold water to the burned area.
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Member Posts: 1,953
    edited March 2015
    Grayson said:

Kliuqard said:

He won't. They won't as I have said before and you all freaked out on me, I've been around for awhile and I know my things! I do refer you to the world machines thread as there should be some insightful information there.

Isn't decoration good enough for you?

Why the nasty attitude?
    Honestly @Grayson like problably a trillion people said: giving your opinion is good,
    But being as assy as you're now is not.
    Just lighten up with your way of speak if you please.
    Like @Kliquard said:
    Kliuqard said:

Grayson said:

Kliuqard said:

So you saying I am an idiot who knows nothing? Because I sure know about world machines and even those are a hassle to get. Do not treat me like I'm a player who started in 2015, because I HAVE seen this been removed before in 2013.

Off-topic all you want but you really have gotten on my nerves.
    (Redacted because it made me look like a fool)
    Kliuqard said:

Grayson said:

Kliuqard said:

So you saying I am an idiot who knows nothing? Because I sure know about world machines and even those are a hassle to get. Do not treat me like I'm a player who started in 2015, because I HAVE seen this been removed before in 2013.

Off-topic all you want but you really have gotten on my nerves.
    No what I said was that emailing them would be a waste of time. And the world machines haven't even come out yet. "Soon". And y'all's need to calm down everything I have said so far hasent ment the way you are perceiving it.
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    I had to get rid of it somewhere, here's the place. Arguement is over
  • OMAR.2234OMAR.2234 Trapped inside terraria , trying to get outMember Posts: 244
    edited May 2015

;)
    Gilby said:

This teleporter right here, it won't allow me to set my protector any lower. It would be nice if it could be removed, can developers do that?

Also, you shouldve never repaired it if you didnt want it you can protect unrepaired teles
    @OMAR.2234
    Are you serious? This thread is old, and the problem is over. There's no need to bump my threads or activity posts.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    So reading all of this again made me giggle. Why are you so negative @Grayson ???!!! ;) ;) ;)
    \
  • Jmonster1Jmonster1 Building. Building what? Building a building house. Whats in the building house? BuildingsMember Posts: 563
    edited May 2015
    OMAR.2234 said:

;)

Gilby said:

Also, you shouldve never repaired it if you didnt want it you can protect unrepaired teles

Gilby said:

@OMAR.2234
    Are you serious? This thread is old, and the problem is over. There's no need to bump my threads or activity posts.

And I'm pretty sure, if you bothered looking on @Gilby 's page, you would see he earned the NAME DROPPER badge. Now if it was nescessary to tag a developer he would've. Although I'm confident the devs would open a page that says: Can a DEVELOPER remove a natural.... You get the point. Another complete waste of a gravedig. I'm starting to feel the urge to gravedig you.
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Although i doubt that the devs and admins have time to open this pandoras box of fullfilling this request, i would love to see the game mechanics allow world owners to remove or relocate blue natural teles within their personal worlds.
    lisa said:

So reading all of this again made me giggle. Why are you so negative @Grayson ???!!! ;) ;) ;)
    \

I'd say just blunt very very blunt @lisa
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    edited May 2015
    Sir_Athur said:

Although i doubt that the devs and admins have time to open this pandoras box of fullfilling this request,i would love to see the game mechanics allow world owners to remove or relocate blue natural teles within their personal worlds.

Before any negative comments repeat...
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    You know, it would be interesting if the teleporters were still unminable, but marked as being "owned" by the person who owned the world, so that there were no protector overlap issues