Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

[Forum] Your Activity Isn't "Gone."

p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
I've finally figured out a really stupid way of viewing your ancient activity posts. The forums still keeps track of the points received by activity posts, I happened across this nifty trick somehow. Anyway, it's pretty simple. Activity automatically allows you to view your posts across the latest 2 or so pages, however, it does keep track of which pages are which.

Take note of this string of text right here:

See that number? That's the page you are currently viewing. Let's change it to something like, say, 21.

Now that's page 21!!! Now, some of you already may have known this, but I thought it was neat.
activity1.png
1000 x 72 - 80K
activity2.png
1824 x 1440 - 751K

Comments

• Mega_MasterMega_Master under the lake of pity, inside the cave of hopelessness, beneath the pit of jelly wormsMember Posts: 211
    Can the same be done with the main activity wall? I tried but couldn't.
  • Mega_MasterMega_Master under the lake of pity, inside the cave of hopelessness, beneath the pit of jelly wormsMember Posts: 211
    Done it, page 1679!
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 158K
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Member Posts: 1,953
    Nice trick!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058

Nice trick!

Yeah. I finally found an old song I've been looking forever for. :)