Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Free 1 Onyx Giveaway!

OMAR.2234OMAR.2234 Trapped inside terraria , trying to get outMember Posts: 244
edited May 2015 in Events
If i get 200 subscribers on my youtube channel ill give a free onyx. Enter your name in any of my videos to enter the contest. Anyone who enters before i get 200 subscribers will not be counted. Channel name is the same as my deep world name and forums name; OMAR.2234
Post edited by OMAR.2234 on

Comments

• OMAR.2234OMAR.2234 Trapped inside terraria , trying to get outMember Posts: 244
    My channel is about deep world lol and I never said YOU need to subscribe.
  • OMAR.2234OMAR.2234 Trapped inside terraria , trying to get outMember Posts: 244
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    I google it and its a picture of you moving spot to spot... kinda creepy.
  • SmokeySmokey Member Posts: 1,012
    There is no link to your Channel. The whole point of the Subscribe button, is to give YT users a quick, easy access to their favorite Youtubers. If i have to search high and low for your Channel, i don't see the point in subscribing to it. Also, by you asking us to search for your channel, shows me that you don't really care about us enough to make our lives easier, this leads me to wonder why i should even bother subscribing to you..
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Member Posts: 1,011
    It starts by him saying he is going mining. Then he decorates his house and shows off his three onyx. Also while there I saw this. (Let's see if the link works)
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    edited April 2015
    How to find a large blue crystal, by video^^
    1st: Place a large blue crystal underground
    2nd: bury it with earth
    3rd: fly up
    4th: pretend youre looking for one
    5th: go back to the large crystal you placed
    6th: Yay, large blue crystal
    Edited: haha, sorry omar
    Post edited by Lyven on
    Lyven said:

How to find a large blue crystal, by omar.2234

That isn't by Omar... It was on the side thingy
    Lyven said:

How to find a large blue crystal, by omar.2234

Quality video right there, 10/10, would watch again.

It starts by him saying he is going mining. Then he decorates his house and shows off his three onyx. Also while there I saw this. (Let's see if the link works)

That is the most informative, motivational video i have ever watched.
    He is such a pro

He is such a pro

Diamond on a normal world? much pro mlg noscopes
    AmberLAB said:

This guy is TOTALLY not underaged at all. ;)

Yeah, he sounds about 10?

He even has a video called "Omar.2234 doesn't scam". I think they're working together!

Yep..
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    edited April 2015
    GG, wrong channel. Ignore.
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    How did you guys find this other guy? That isn't him at all, and why are we embarassing this other guy?
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Because he thinks he can garner more subscribers by making this thread. Subscribers should be worked hard on, not bought.
    Lyven said:

Because he thinks he can garner more subscribers by making this thread. Subscribers should be worked hard on, not bought.

Also, they are quite clearly working together, or potentially the same person..?
  • XL_L0NEW0LF_xXL_L0NEW0LF_x Member Posts: 432
    Look you all are hating too much on him. He wants to have a successful YouTube channel, he has the confidence to actually show his face(if it is him). There is no need to make negative comments about him. He is trying his best, he is wants to please people. If you don't like it then ignore it.
    Lyven said:

Look you all are hating too much on him. He wants to have a successful YouTube channel, he has the confidence to actually show his face(if it is him). There is no need to make negative comments about him. He is trying his best, he is wants to please people. If you don't like it then ignore it.

If bribing us to subscribe is his best shot at getting subscribers, then he has no chance of being a succesful youtuber.
    Agreed.
  • XL_L0NEW0LF_xXL_L0NEW0LF_x Member Posts: 432
    @Lyven if you haven't noticed everyone does give aways even big youtubers. Some say I will give away a game or iTunes cards if I reach this amount of subscribers they all do it. Still even if he is doing what your saying there is no reason to be outright rude.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

@Lyven if you haven't noticed everyone does give aways even big youtubers. Some say I will give away a game or iTunes cards if I reach this amount of subscribers they all do it. Still even if he is doing what your saying there is no reason to be outright rude.

Yes but what the other youtubers produce are quality videos, as well as being more trustworthy, and not 10.