Chests o' Plenty [v2]

Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,001
edited April 2015 in Come and Visit...
Here is a list of Chests o' Plenty for all of your looting needs! Cleaner and more organized as ever, and a few more destinations!

Key: World - 123 East/West, 123 Up/down (Closest Landmark) Premium/Fremium, Biome Type, Easy/Medium/Hard

Tutorial - 139 West, 100 Up - 76 West, 141 Up (None) Freemium, Temperate Biome, Easy

H.M.S. Challenge - 599 West, 97 Up - 526 West, 92 Up - 273 west, 51 Down - 213 West, 135 Down - 488 East, 11 Up - 566 East, 5 Up - 638 East, 18 Down - 212 East, 42 Up - 312 West, 91 Up (Crafting laboratory, Exploratorium, Combat Arena) Freemium, Temperate Biome, Easy

Clearvale - 697 west, 139 Up (Archipelago) Premium, Temperate Biome, Easy

Sandyvale - 825 West, 138 Up (Free Teleporters)Freemium, Temperate Biome, Medium

Pocklington - 368 West, 118 Down (Butler Bot HQ) Freemium, Temperate Biome, Hard

Radafret Glade - 208 West, 108 Up (Abstract Thingy) Freemium, Arctic Biome, Easy

Dingstrath Dale - 443 East, 45 Up (Block Emporium) Premium, Temperate Biome, Easy

Deepworld HQ - 219 West, 143 Up (Free Loot) Freemium, Temperate Biome, Hard

Newkidland - 526 West, 273 Down (Dungeon Simulator) Freemium, Temperate Biome, Medium

Brackdath - 686 West, 134 Down (Smrt Cat Center) Freemium, Brain Biome, Easy

South Athlone - 134 West, 48 Up (Free Jars of Water) Premium, Desert Biome, Easy

Stokefax Field - 524 East, 4 Down (Woodchippr) Freemium, Temperate Biome, Hard

Wiki Page: http://www.deepworldgame.com/pages/chest-o-plenty-locations

Rate Your Loots: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/20601/chests-o-plenty-rating#latest

Feedback http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/21079/chests-o-plenty-feedback?new=1
Post edited by Jonah. on

Comments

• Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,001
    edited April 2015
    Editing Thread - Had to see how it looked.

ETA: All fixed! Now just need to edit the text and add another loot destination.... Hope this is helpful for the veterans who didn't see v1, and for the new players who haven't seen it but want the loot! Only chat if you see any more destinations, please! And have fun! :)
    Post edited by Jonah. on
  • SmokeySmokey Member Posts: 1,006
    +1 for OP
    Wow, I am trying to get all of the loots for my alt account (not_zestbot) and it is really hard! I died so much, I felt like I was ready to rage quit. In other words, I love my exo skin and high stamina.
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Member Posts: 1,011
    Went to Brackdath and got a bonsai bulb! (Are those stained glass windows?!?!?)
  • KingArt03KingArt03 RealLifeVilleMember Posts: 571
    edited April 2015
    went to brackdath got a cat crate.. isnt that weird :3
    went to radfret glade and got shillings...
    EDIT :
    thanks!
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,307
    I don't understand the Key:World..
  • Jmonster1Jmonster1 Building. Building what? Building a building house. Whats in the building house? BuildingsMember Posts: 559
    That's the key shwoing you how its set up @Bloonsmine
    edited April 2015
    I added more! (yay!) :)

Now there is a system where you can see if the loot destination makes it either Easy, Medium, or Hard to get the loot! (Based off of doing it with a newbie account, for some of them)

If there is something that you think should be changed, go here!

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/21079/chests-o-plenty-feedback?new=1
  • dAbAdAbdAbAdAb Member Posts: 5
    I can't find the world "h.m.s. Challenge"
  • MoonsetterMoonsetter Member Posts: 373
    edited April 2015
    how do you even go to h.m.s challenge

@gilby
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
    H.M.S. Challenge worlds are for beginners only -- they're part of the tutorial system. The chests o' plenty on the tutorial worlds are all "dedicated" chests, meaning they give the same items no matter who loots them. In addition, the items themselves are very basic. For example, there's a chest that gives 5 iron ore, as part of a tutorial on how to craft a basic tool. There's nothing in any of the tutorial chests that a non-beginner would have any trouble acquiring in any public world.

In any case, I'm not sure they should be part of this more general list of chests o' plenty locations.
  • SmokeySmokey Member Posts: 1,006
    Sirentist said:

H.M.S. Challenge worlds are for beginners only -- they're part of the tutorial system. The chests o' plenty on the tutorial worlds are all "dedicated" chests, meaning they give the same items no matter who loots them. In addition, the items themselves are very basic. For example, there's a chest that gives 5 iron ore, as part of a tutorial on how to craft a basic tool. There's nothing in any of the tutorial chests that a non-beginner would have any trouble acquiring in any public world.

In any case, I'm not sure they should be part of this more general list of chests o' plenty locations.

Perhaps there should be a note in the beginners worlds that tells you to visit those worlds, to help newbies get started..
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 435
    Thanks for the chest locations!
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    edited June 2015
    Bump for the newer players. :)

Edited because I also forgot to mention that I found a chest o plenty in the competition world, Lower Crumbibby. I went there to place my vote the other day and happened to see sparklies in the acid right below spawn. Enjoy!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    New chest, North Market. Top right tele.
  • BBShotgunBBShotgun At home playing DeepworldMember Posts: 50
    Coordinate @ North market 934 east 155 above

New chest, North Market. Top right tele.

BBShotgun said:

Coordinate @ North market 934 east 155 above

Okay. Should I make another new thread, or wait for another chest to appear?
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    Tzer said:

deepworld auditorium up the top

Umm...gravedig...
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,569
    Madilyn. said:

Tzer said:

Umm...gravedig...
    It was an okay one. Ive never seen this thread before and wouldnt mind people posting new locations on here
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312

Madilyn. said:

Tzer said:

Umm...gravedig...
    It was an okay one. Ive never seen this thread before and wouldnt mind people posting new locations on here
    Haven't found any new locations for ages :/
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,569
    Madilyn. said:

Madilyn. said:

Tzer said:

Umm...gravedig...
    Haven't found any new locations for ages :/
    Regardless, its still helpful to new players who havent seen the thread yet :)
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    There is also a new chest o plenty in North Market. You need to take a blue teleporter to the very upper right corner.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Ah perfect, now it's time to hunt down all those chests!
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180
    When I started I found a chest with a turret in h.m.s challenge down the right past the end
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    Gah, now that this has been bumped I realize I've missed one. Now I want to get on deepworld even more!
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    I'm not going to get a single chest until I max my luck, that way I'll get the most out of it.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521

I'm not going to get a single chest until I max my luck, that way I'll get the most out of it.

The chest of plenties already give a particular set item for the most part. So waiting to max your luck before looting them, really won't do any good. There may be one or two that give you random loot but I can't remember which ones they are. I think a higher agility skill would help in order to get a few of them. Good luck!
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 407
    edited January 2016
    Best loot I got so far was...
    TOILET!!! Best loot ever!
    I think that was at Newkidland, right?
    Got it even with Luck 13...
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180
    I wish there was a giant Christmas tree with a chest o plenty under it don't say I'm gravediging this is useful the chest o plenty's
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    edited January 2016
    You aren't gravedigging (since this post was brought up only yesterday, and was promptly buried by people spamming discussions about the same issues), and that's an awesome idea