Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chests o' Plenty [v2]

2»

Comments

• SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 641Member
    Millicent said:

I'm not going to get a single chest until I max my luck, that way I'll get the most out of it.

The chest of plenties already give a particular set item for the most part. So waiting to max your luck before looting them, really won't do any good. There may be one or two that give you random loot but I can't remember which ones they are. I think a higher agility skill would help in order to get a few of them. Good luck!
    @Millicent Sorry I might be reading this wrong, but higher agility skill gets you better loot?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 706Member, Arbiter

Some of the chests are located in obstacle courses you have to pass through. A better agility will lower damage done on spikes.
  • CraftworkCraftwork Somewhere where I'm diving in a ocean of jelly while being chased by gummy bearsPosts: 37Member
    Thanks so much! This is really helpful for when Deepworld gets back up... Hopefully.
  • tzertzer Posts: 182Member
    Smoothy said:

Millicent said:

I'm not going to get a single chest until I max my luck, that way I'll get the most out of it.

The chest of plenties already give a particular set item for the most part. So waiting to max your luck before looting them, really won't do any good. There may be one or two that give you random loot but I can't remember which ones they are. I think a higher agility skill would help in order to get a few of them. Good luck!
    @Millicent Sorry I might be reading this wrong, but higher agility skill gets you better loot?
    No it decreases damage and makes you faster to get to them u need 2 b quick and durable u find a hell pro

Craftwork said:

Thanks so much! This is really helpful for when Deepworld gets back up... Hopefully.

I commented on here somewhere with the profile that never got to be well the admins wouldn't add it after a week so I quit the forums and now I'm back on them
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,294Member
    Venge said:

Best loot I got so far was...
    TOILET!!! Best loot ever!
    I think that was at Newkidland, right?
    Got it even with Luck 13...

It's a set loot, inspired by @sirentist loving toilets
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member

Some of the chests are located in obstacle courses you have to pass through. A better agility will lower damage done on spikes.

Pfff I have an exo suit I don't take damage from spikes.
    edited January 2016
    Mlg chests for life yo the best chest in the world
    Post edited by tzer on
    The most op chest contains a
  • Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Posts: 1,002Member
    Okay, I guess I will try to make a third version of this thread, if I have the time on Saturday or Sunday. (I play on android now, so no dw for me, sadly.) Please visit this link

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/21079/chests-o-plenty-feedback#latest

and tell me what you would like to see, what needs to be updated, and what CoP's I am missing.

Thanks!

(@mikelaurence when do you think dw for android will be available???)
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom Posts: 706Member
    edited January 2016
    Sirentist said:

H.M.S. Challenge worlds are for beginners only -- they're part of the tutorial system. The chests o' plenty on the tutorial worlds are all "dedicated" chests, meaning they give the same items no matter who loots them. In addition, the items themselves are very basic. For example, there's a chest that gives 5 iron ore, as part of a tutorial on how to craft a basic tool. There's nothing in any of the tutorial chests that a non-beginner would have any trouble acquiring in any public world.

In any case, I'm not sure they should be part of this more general list of chests o' plenty locations.

Well there is the one if you go slightly off course. It's one that many people skip. Instead of jumping down the hole after teleporting to one course, you jump over it and climb the ladder and it's there. It's a little "if you don't listen, you get a reward" kind of thing. I don't think it gives much though.

My bad, your comment was back in August, I thought this was a recent thread due to the gravedigging.
    Return of this post 4 z noobs no offence noobs only means newbie aka a new player I'm not being offensive ok (even though someone is for no reason)
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    tzer said:

Return of this post 4 z noobs no offence noobs only means newbie aka a new player I'm not being offensive ok (even though someone is for no reason)

I'm not sure what I just read, but ok.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

tzer said:

same. also, gravedig (?)

p1nkbr0 said:

tzer said:

same. also, gravedig (?)
    No this is actually useful if it's grave digging that means ur going through random posts digging them up this one is actually useful for getting free loot for the people who started the game

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    takhisis said:

A Chest and Sack o' Plenty in the new section of Butler HQ - Filling Operations Center
    294 West, 105 Down
    249 West, 120 Down

This is a perfect example of a good gravedig
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member

takhisis said:

A Chest and Sack o' Plenty in the new section of Butler HQ - Filling Operations Center
    294 West, 105 Down
    249 West, 120 Down

This is a perfect example of a good gravedig
    good gravedig in the way of helpful?
    or good gravedig in that its (not) really old?
  • VellanVellan Posts: 27Member
    edited March 2016
    Sry for the off topic :smile:
    Post edited by Vellan on
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,065Member
    >bump
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,345Member
    Acid vats at world called warehouse? Correct me if im wrong
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 706Member, Arbiter

Acid vats at world called warehouse? Correct me if im wrong

I just searched for this and its true! Thanks @Romyrjohnandrei ! Warehouse Hill [Competition] in case other people want to collect their acid vats